□ interview □

♬♩♪In my arms always she's protected from the devil's around・✫・゜・。

~~

|At 9:30 am
Min y/n's apartment

The alarm rang as she move towards the other side but immediately flinched as she felt someone pushing her from the bed. She fell down and immediately open her beautiful, Hazel eyes, with a pout on her pink lips.

Y/n's pov

I move a little in my sleep feeling uncomfortable but I felt someone kicking me off from the bed, I fall down with a thud. I sit up and rub my eyes only to find my dearest but not too sweet best friend sleeping peacefully after ruining my one.

"Hey you b!tch, how dare you to kick me off!!?" I shouted as today is my day off so I decided to be a little comfortable and sleep more but no, this b!tch always have to make me angry.

"Yahh!! Y/n-ahh let me sleep, i-im so ti-tired fr-from last night.." She replied still in her sleep, but I stand up and push her. "Had you fu©k any boy last night?" She immediately open her eyes while rubbing her waist looking at me so disgustingly. "Are you my best friend or what? Huh? Do I look like I fu©k boys?"

"Well yes. You like a slut b!tch, now let me sleep more..." I spoke, not so in a bad mood but with a smile that made her facial expressions change too fast, but who cares? I lay down again but she stopped me and stand up saying. "Dummy we can't sleep now!! Don't you know you have to take interview of Mr.kim taehyung, the most famous actor...." I laughed at her.

"Why are you laughing? Have you gone mad?" She asked but I sit on the bed saying. "He's not an actor, he's always a villain in drama or movies princess..."She looked at me with a done face, as I laugh while going inside the restroom.

At 10:30 am

I walk down the stairs after getting ready for the interview which is in the evening but I have to prepare for it as I'm such a low confidence girl. While being greeted by lia, I smiled at her as so she does. I sat on the table while someone came and sit beside me with her giggle.

I saw the b!tch again. "Y/n-ahh, and you lily, don't fight okay? I'm not your real sister but as long as I'm sended by your dad y/n-ahh so I have to take care of you...okay so child's eat your breakfast, I'm coming in a minute.."

She spoke and leave the dining room, I and lily eat our breakfast peacefully, as I hugged her the last time before heading towards my office.