□ Another round □

•And in the end she has been the precious to me♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

After half an hour~

He hovered over her while she looked into his eyes, with her half closed one. "No-not now..." "It's the right time to do the right thing..."

With that he smashed his lips upon her shutting down her mouth, his hands travel to her private part rubbing his fingers on her clit, her eyes widen in a little amusement of what he's upto.

He deepen the kiss within each passing second, he entered his two fingers in her hole making her open her mouth wide, he entered his thrid finger also. His slender fingers were making her go weak also she was losing her conscious time to time.

"Princess..." She gaze at him. "Y-yes..." He looked at her directly, their lips were still on each other. "Not allowed to get unconscious...or sleep...or you will be fu©ked up more..." He take out his liquid fill fingers from her hole licking them seductively, she sniff turning to another side.

"Uh ha it's time for another round with daddy...you were the one to make him hard now you have to bear this..." His deep voice was the only thing echoing in the room as well as her sniffing. Hovering over her, he looked at her butterfly licking his lips.

Attacking it in one go, he enter his tongue inside her mouth with so much desire, she was feeling disgusting this time as she didn't expect him to do that.

Her moans made him more aroused as she cried out when he lick her liquid again looking at her face only to find her eyes closed. "Already unconscious? Tsk, so weak..." He covered her with the duvet getting up from her going into the bathroom. She was slept due to the alcohol she feels too weak after the rough session.

He come out of the bathroom after taking bath, laying on the bed beside her hugging her bare body she sniffed into his arms.

He wipe off her tears feeling pity on her. "I'm sorry, wasn't you the one to wake up the beast? Tsk, good night..." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead before drifting into his Dreamland.

The next morning,
Y/n's pov.

I hissed feeling pain in my whole body, stretching my arms I open my eyes but it widened seeing the person beside me. "Ahhh!" Those were the only screams that come out of my mouth after seeing us naked on the same bed. Wait- don't tell me last night i- no!!

Y/n-ahh how can make love with him!! Ughh, goddd!! How will I face him now?? Wait- but I wasn't the one who will fu©k him? Maybe he- h-he fu©ked me last night? Ughhh, goshhh, I lost my virginity??? No no no no!! This can't be happen...