□ badly sick □

•She was always inside my head, but I ignored her being around♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

~~

"Please girl do your clothes proper immediately!" She immediately looked at her thighs which are visible to my sight, she stood up and shivered as she felt the cold floor below her soft feets. I smirked.

"Did you always do it intentionally or it really accidentally?" I looked at her hazel blue eyes, I don't know why but my heart beat started to grew more faster. "Excuse me, Mr. Kim... What do you think you yourself? Huh? I'm a respected girl, and I never seduce someone like you always does in movies!"

I raise my eyebrows as we both heard a voice of laughing. I looked towards it seeing my mumma, I smiled at her. I saw her laughing after many days.

Y/n's pov

I was scolding him when I heard a laughing sound, as I look towards it finding a women. Who is she? Is she's Mr.kim's mother, aww she's so cute.

But he's a devil!

I glared at him, he glared back. "Stop with that glare, I saved you from the man or else until now you have been ruined by him fully...behave, I helped you..." Why is he stamping me with the word 'I helped you'? He didn't won a Oscar for it?

"Mr.kim, you didn't do me a favor, did you?" I glare at him as he glared me back. "Stop children's! It's over, my stomach is hurting..." I looked towards at his mother then him,

I saw his worried face, as he walk up to her. "Are you okay mumma? I'm sorry..." Aww he cares for her so much. I smiled seeing their bond, He kissed her forehead and hug her. My eyes become teary, I really miss my family, I know I'm an independent girl but still I miss them.

They should have been here with me. "Son, can I ask you something?" I saw him nodding his head looking at his mother. "Please make her my daughter-in-law, she's so good...i know she will take care of you after me.."

My smile fade away, as so he I think. I never expected his mother to say this. He's a biggest actor and I'm a daughter of a gangster, did it suit well? "Mumma, what are you saying? I just helped her and nothing else...how can I make her my wife?" I shivered when he spoke the word, 'wife'. I really never saw him that way.

"But son, I saw in her eyes she's so pretty, a young and a girl who can make you smile...you help many girl but never take them home, but why her? God has planned something and I want you two together before I leave this world..." Her words somehow hurt my heart, why she's saying like this? Is she going to die? No no it can never be.

"Mumma, I will t-try to fulfill your wi-wish..." He spoke and stood up, turning around I met his dark eyes as my breath hitched when he glares me. I think I'm not safe here. "I-i sho-should l-leave a-aunt..." I stood up to go from here as I didn't get good vibes from him now. He's angry probably.