□ Meeting him again □

•She always tries to act cold but always failed in front of me♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

~~

"Daughter? Are you okay?" She check my temperature but she don't know I'm scared of him, he's capable of what his mother say. "Don't worry mumma...she's all okay..." He spoke as I stand up. "M-mum I'm lea-leaving, i-i directly have to go to my office..." I was about to leave but I saw him glaring at me when his mother spoke. "Daughter, please stay a bit at least eat your breakfast...tae will drop you don't worry..."

My breath hitched again, I don't wanna be around him anymore he's so scary. He will kill me, if I do anything in front of him. My heartbeat raised when he utter. "Yeah kitten sit, I will drop you..as your soon be husband...huh?" I sat down by his mother forcing me. I can stay but not in front of him, I stayed silent when she leave in the kitchen. He was sitting straight in front of me as I was looking down avoiding his dark gaze. "Don't try to be so smart kitten...i can burn you in one go if I want..." I look at him scaredly while he just started to eat again.

His mother came with my breakfast x keeping it in front of me, I started to eat hurriedly thinking to leave before him. But fate was always not on my side, when I cough, he glance at me. His mother gave me the water I hesitately picked it up and drank in one go. "Eat slowly dear, what happened?" I shook my head thinking of him. My heart beat always rapid when he even look at me. "Mumma, I think she's scared of me..right kitten? I'm not gonna do anything in the car with you so stop thinking something like that.." I hiccup as his mother was glaring at him but he was unbothered.

After finishing the breakfast he walk out of there as I thought it's my chance to leave alone not knowing I'm tied with him until death. "Mumma..." She hummed. "Yes dear you want something?" She asked as I spoke. "U-um...i-i want to ask you something..." "Yeah dear go ahead.." I hesitate a little but still ask. "M-mumma why did h-he ag-agree to ev-everything you say? I-i mean I don't have any problem it's okay don't get me wrong, I'm just asking because without thinking he always- "

She stopped me immediately by laughing cutely, I got confused by her laughing, what's so funny in this? I was backbiting about her son and she's here laughing. What? "Oho, you dear!! It's because he loves me more than anything I think...it's okay don't think much, I know he loves you more...or else he didn't had bring you last night at his home after being a popular actor.."

Somehow her words really felt something, yeah, she's right why he had bring me to his home? After I got unconscious he can leave me there, but no he bring me because he think about me. Uhhh!! Stop y/n he don't love you either, it's all just a deal! Nothing else than a dealll!!

I shout at myself before standing up and greeting a last goodbye to her. I come out of the mansion only to saw him standing opposite to me, I got shivered seeing his build back. I hesitately walk up to him, but felt a little dizzy when smoke hit my nostrils. Really I hate this smell, I always faints just because of it's smoke. "Oh yo-"