□ Kth resort □

•There was only she who can disobey me after myself♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

~~

Note: don't watch this part if you're uncomfortable 🚫may contain bad words and smut scenes.

I shook my head with tears flowing through my eyes but he just pecked my forehead I'm fully numb until now just by imaging him doing that without my consent. "I'm leaving you, it was just a joke dumb lady..."

He smack my head playfully before walking inside the washroom with his shirt and muscular built body, btw his body is quite ho- shut up min y/n! I breath heavily I was so scared really...ugh I have to go also, I need to get ready but I also have to wait for him to leave first uhhh this fu©king life.

After a moment I saw him coming out of the washroom after taking bath. I asked. "Where are you going taetae...?"
"I have some important work, eat and sleep ok?" I nodded but smiling evilly internally, hehe he never gets to know that I'm gonna run away from him. I immediately stand up going from there to downstairs,

I saw mumma seeing the drama I smiled before running and sitting beside her I placed my head on her shoulder. "What happened daughter?" I made a pout before answering. "I w-want t-to go to my best friends party, he invited me, can I go?" She chuckle before saying.

"Yeah dear you can, you're allowed to do everything...did you asked from tae?" I shook my head immediately. "No please do-don't tell him a-anything, h-he w-will never allow me...that's why I'm taking permission from you...pleaseee mumma..." She caress my face before putting some hair strainds behind my ear.

"You can, but take him also..." I shook my head. "He's going to somewhere he have work..." She hummed as I got scared when I heard the footsteps coming towards us, my breath become uneven when I felt him standing behind me not so far. "Mumma, I have some important work..im leaving take care of yourself and angel you too..."

His mother hummed as I saw him walking outside, he usually wear these types of coat suit so it's not new for us. I again glance back at her who's smiling at me. "Go get ready fast....but come before 11..or else if tae will see you he will ask you many questions okay?" I nodded hugging her the last time before running into my room.

My mother also never allow me but she, she's so good!! I come inside the room and get ready as fast as I can, I wore a black gown of silk which I really wanted to wear from a long time, there's many expensive partywear dresses ughh they're so beautiful!

After a hour~

I come down the stairs only to saw an amazed mumma, I smiled before going and hugging her. "If tae saw you in this he will get out of control really..." I blushed at her statement, she's so supportive towards her son I really like her behaviour very much. "Go fast or else you will be late..."