□ Cancer □

•I never got to know that his mom was suffering or I had loved him♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

I nod my head as he held my wrist tightly taking me towards his expensive car, he made me sir inside before coming on the driver seat he sit inside and lock the doors. I know why he's doing this uhh. He drove off, as I still looking outside the window not knowing what to ask or say. The silence was so annoying as I had never been in it but still I don't have courage to talk to him. But he broke the silence..saying. "Behave there as my mom's soon to be daughter-in-law, the hospital where we are going is my personal one so everyone will know me...I'm going to a meeting so you have to take care of my mom...okay?"

I nodded my head but seeing his glare I spoke. "Y-y-y-yesh!" He nod slightly, focusing on the road. I was staring at him continuously but I saw a smirk appearing on his lips, I immediately move my eyes towards the window feeling awkward. He put his hand on my bare thighs as I shiver feeling his cold hand on my warm leg. I was still silent trying not to make any voice as it's so fu©king awkward moment!

"Is am I making you nervous?" He asked but I didn't reply still looking outside the window but I felt him squeezing my leg a moan escaped my mouth to which I shut my mouth immediately. I heard him chuckling. "I'm sorry...i thought you'd feel better...well why are you silent? Hmm?" I slowly move my eyes towards him. "I don't like to talk a lot...specially not with people's like you..." I heard him chuckling, as I made a angry pout. Why he laugh at every statement I say?

Ughh! He's so annoying! I again move my head towards the window just when I see the huge hospital in front of my eyes, my mouth turn opened & my eyes sparkle. He open the door getting out and coming towards my side, I never get out of the car on my own it was him always who take me out like a gentleman. "Act as my fiance..." He mumble at my face, I glare at him when he started to take me inside by holding my hand. I saw many people's looking at us, I gulp seeing girls specially glaring at me.

Ugh! What problem these bitches have!!? I hate it! Fu©k! He brought me to a room only to get my eyes on a figure lying on the hospital bed with closed eyes. I blankly gaze at him. "Mr.kim's she will woke up in afternoon, nurse have given her medicine just now..." I saw him nodding when doctor speak this to him. "Well nice to meet you soon to be Mrs.kim..." I smile greeting him back, as I saw him glaring at me. Why to send me threats through glare? Ugh. "May I take my leave." The doctor left both of us, I looked at him before asking. "W-what happens t-to m-mu-mumma?" I asked with a blank face only to receive a sigh from his side.

"I'm leaving, you have to take care of her for the rest of the day...give her what she ask, and if you deny then you know what the consequences is..." He walk out of there left a confused and shocked girl behind, I gaze at his mother before sitting beside her on the stool, I take her hands in me. "I don't know what had happened to you mumma, I'm s-so s-sorry t-to act like this with your s-son please g-get well soon..." I kissed her hands caressing them, I remember my grandmother at her place, she was died as the same on hospital bed but I can't imagine his mother as that.