□ Lovely moment □

•Her tears means a lot to him that he can leave anything ♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

I felt her shooking her head as she take her head out sitting up. "Were you missing me.?" I asked caressing her cheeks and wiping the tears off her face. "How can you be so calm after knowing your one and only family is going to die so soon!?" She loudly spoke only to get a bitter chuckle from my side. Why I'm this much heartless? Why I'm giving her these reactions when she's already broken from the news she got?

"Who told you this? Huh?" I asked calmly as she hugged me again. "The n-nur-nurse, I asked her..b-but pl-please i-i don't want m-mumma to die...s-she's like m-my real mother tae please..." A emotional smile appeared on my lips hearing her, everything she spoke was right I also want her to stay but I can't change the fate right? It's God's decision, we can't say who will live and who will die, everyone have to bear this one day.

I sigh as she was hugging me tightly after a few minutes she pulled out but tears were some dry or some flowing through her eyes still. "Don't cry...I'm also here, she's my mother, but is it am I crying for her? Nah...because I lost my smile, my tears my emotions on the day when my father leave her and me alone after knowing she will gonna die...he was a greedy man I've ever saw...I'm sorry to make you cry..." She made a pout which attracts me mostly to her cherry lips. "She's your mother, you're not even crying...don't you love her?" I shook my head as she hiccup when her tears stops, I stand up and give her a glass of water she gulp it down in one go looking at me.

"Come let's go for a nightwalk...it would freshen up your mood..." She nod a little, I help her to come down the bed, she put her hand in mine as I held her tightly walking outside. She was silent all the time as I tried to console her everything I regret I wanna keep her safe , she's only my fake girlfriend I know but I don't want her to be insecure about my condition, I felt like she has been the one who took care of me or care for my family more than my own father.

I sigh remembering the day when he leave us alone after got to know that she have cancer, uh, this thought always make me angry, I remembered that he also didn't support my any decision, what can I expect from him when I saw him with a women outside?

We come and sat on a bench in the garden, she put her head on my shoulder, I really like to spend time with her. "Did you stop smoking?" She asked as I hummed in response, saying a lie totally. "It's better for you, it can lead to cancer...i can't take risk of losing you..." She looked at me saying this. I just smile at her, we stare at each other's eyes for a while before she broke the eye contact being shy, I breath as she look up when I immediately slammed my lips on her, leaning on her more almost hovering. She kissed me back immediately I don't know what's got inside me but I really wanna kiss her so badly, it's a addictive thing I got from her.

After a few minutes we broke the kiss breathing heavily as she glance in my eyes. "I-i will stay wi-with you a-all the time tae...i-i will never leave you...i promise..." I smiled pecking her forehead one time. "I also y/n-iee, I will stay by your side always..." I think it was hard to confess to her that's why I only say a few comforting words to her. Everything between us feels like something new for which I was craving from years, she come as an angel in my life, I always appreciate the day when I take her to my mansion or else my mother would never know about her and it all starts. I maybe become cold towards her sometimes but I can't leave her also at the same time.