□ Torture □

•The torture I told her wasn't the one I  have did to her♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

~~

What? How can he say I'm not allowed, is I'm his servant that he will tell me everything? "You jerk! You're no one to me, how can you say yOU aRe nOt alLoWEd?" I stromed at him but regret seeing him clenching his jaws while looking directly in my eyes from his mobile, ughh, why I have such a mood changing behaviour!!! I hate myself, I saw him smirking as I just look out the window feeling him driving the car after the traffic signal turn green.

I sigh in relief that this signal protect me this time, but what about later, who will save me from him? I looked outside boringly just then I saw suho, he's standing on the footpath, I think he's going to work...agh I also wants to go!! But this jerk!! Ughh, wait I have a idea. "Mr.kim, I'm hungry can you buy something for me from that store?" I ask so nicely that he looked at me in amusement. He nodded moving the car towards the store. "Stay inside the car..." He ordered as I roll my eyes, he leave me alone just then I saw him going inside the store, I smile evilly and immediately get out of the car.

I run towards suho. "Bhow!" I saw him flinching as I laugh at him, how can he be scared from just a simple bhow? "Hey, y/n-iee how are you?? Are you coming from hospital? Why there are bandages- " I look here and there without letting him complete I took him near the building and hide us behind the wall as he got confused asking. "Why did you take me here? What happens? Are you okay?" "Wait you monkey! I will tell you everything but first let's go to company I pleaseee..." I pleaded as he nodded just then he hold my hand, as we run inside the bus which just come.

Suho always come to company from bus as he don't want have any vehicle, he belongs to a middle class family as me. I laugh as we sat down on the respective seats, he ask me again as I told him everything as a summary. His eyes widen but I just rolled my eyes at his reaction. "Shut down suho, I'm so annoyed from him..i know he won't let me go to company that's why I run towards you so that I can go with you..."

"But you're staying with Mr.kim taehyung, do you know he's such a big actor, his fans die to meet him and you here? Such a cheap gurl you're btw will you let meet him?" I glared at him and slap him a little hard. "Are you insane? I'm running away from him with you and here you talking about to make him meet you!!? Such a cheap you're..." I move my face towards other side, as I felt the bus stopping. Why? I looked at suho confusingly as he was also seems to be clueless.

I heard the people being aside as I stared to look who's coming, but my eyes widen seeing Mr.kim, I immediately stands up as well as suho, I hold his hand and immediately run from the back door. I was running down the stairs but I saw the guards surrounding the bus, I got scared as I glance at suho who's still clueless about what's happening.
"Y/n-ahh, what's happening?" I looked at him before Mr.kim who just come outside looking at both of us. "S-suho p-please be silent..." He looked at front and gulp seeing real taehyung in front of him,