□ Contract □

•lets be together for sometime, but keep hidden from world♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

~~

I secretly laugh before starting the shower and removing the hoodie, I started washing my body. Wow he have many expensive things.

I will tell lily and lia about everything, wow the water is so warm, I was in my own dreamland when I hear a loud knock on the door.

"Just come out you bitch! How dare you to pull the towel off my body?? Huh?" I flinched. I don't know what he will do now, uhh...he's a short tampered man I shouldn't have done that with him.

My breath started to became heavy as I immediately turn off the shower while wearing the bathrobe, I hesitate to go out but he will shout at me more.

I opened the door finally and pecked through it only to find no one, I sigh in relief as I step out in full relief but immediately got pulled by someone and pinned at the same time on the wall.

My eyes widen looking at his dark one, his intense glare travelled upon my wet body as I didn't soaked it. He lick his lips, as I felt uncomfortable I struggle to get out of his grip.  "Stay still..." He uttered with his deep voice that made shiver run down my spine.

I felt him coming closer to my face while leaning on me, our noses touch as my breath became heavy, he sniff my scent so seductively that I got goosebumps all over my body. I'm really so scared from his dominant aura.

"Are you getting impatient to see my little one huh? Kitten you made a mistake by doing that..." He spoke still leaning more closer to me as I hitched when I feel his weight over me. He smirked, looking at me. I glared at him. "Mr.kim, I was just playing around...why you always get me wrong?" He keep staring at me which made me to stop talking.

"Leave me..." I saw him nodding his head as a 'no'. "First apologize to me..." I shook my head. "Why would I? I didn't do anything wrong..." He smirked leaning his face closer, his hot breath was mixing up with my one. He smells so good btw. Ughh stop you y/n!! He brush his lips upon mine, I felt a little uncomfortable by his act.

"Apologize to me or else I will ruin you right here..." My eyes widen as I kept struggling to get out from his grip, but it was of no use, he smirked pinning my both wrists above my head. While holding my waist, he decrease the gap as I could feel his body fully. My eyes became teary when I saw him sniffing my scent too seductively that it will take out my soul. I pleaded. "P-plea-please l-leave me Mr.kim..." He looked up at my face.

"First apologize kitten..." I sigh and again spoke. "I-im so-sorry...now please leave me..." He shook his head that made my heart beat rapidly. "Say that you will never do it again, and if you did then the consequences won't be good...understood?" I glare at him with my teary shot eyes. "Am I your servant? Why are you ordering me? You're no one to me!!?" I shouted, he smirked squeezing my waist as I hiss. "A-ahh stop...s-sorry..." He stopped maintaining a distance between us.