□ Cold actor □

•she's the main character I want to make in my dramas♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

I never wanted a life like this! Never!! "Stop crying, I do have heart...but it's already dead because of some people, now don't start a argument and stop...i care for my mother that's why I never say no to her..." I cried I really Don't have power to answer him! I want someone to comfort me and not scold me, he's not like that. He is a heartless person for sure!

"But I'm also a human...it's okay if you love her more, I don't have any complaint but atleast for her don't make me suffer...i also don't have mother...okay?" With that I was about to step out of the car when he immediately drove off leaving me all shocked at his behaviour. He dropped me at my office as I step out without giving a glance at his face I aggressively walk into my office.

Taehyung's pov

Oh god! She's so hard to handle. Taehyung stop thinking about her first go there's a shoot today ugh God!! I drove off from there to the place where I have to do my shooting really it's so hard to handle her, okay taehyung after our marriage I will gonna take her somewhere her mind will also be freshed, yeah that's good. I really don't want to make her disappoint as long as I know she's childish but I can't also be rude to my mother. Ugh lets don't think about it more.

Y/n's pov

I come into my cabin sitting on the chair comfortably, closing my eyes just then I heard a knock on my door come in I spoke as I saw Mr.kim with a smile coming towards me I know I will be having a bad day just by his precious smile pREcious!? My foot! "G-good morning Mr.kim...are you here?" He take his seat before spilling my mood by his new work for me, really what does he think of himself? I'm not an allrounder.

"Y/n-ahh please atleast today go to gyeongbokgung palace for shooting please....you only have to shoot the photos of the main lead, as we got the project for the new ancient drama! Yahhh we will make cover for itt!!!" Here we go again, but this fucking man is so happy! Ughh something I think I should kill him..i smiled at him almost a fake Obviously. He placed sone things and a camera in front of me ugh this mann!! Goshh!!

"Please go fast the shooting will start at 11!" I pick up the things after looking at the time it's already 10:30 and only I have a fucking half an hour ughh!! Why my life this much middle!! I mean, why I'm not good!! I wanna cut his that smile which always made me be the third wheel in everything!! Ughh I'm so good but this fucking man always look so low at me...i hurriedly run outside while I wait for my cab that he ordered,

After a perfect 10 minutes the cab arrived as I sit inside heading to the palace, I really need to be fast. Can't he just called me last night and told me that tomorrow I have to come early? Ugh because of him I'm like this...ughh what are you saying y/n-ahh stop it.