-Bio-

(Welcome! I'm excited to share this story, inspired by a unique idea. I hope you enjoy it)

Name(s): Maira (Sauron/Mairon/Annatar/Artano/Aulendil/Gorthaur/Zigûr)

Gender: Female

Race: Maia (lesser god)

Personality: Kind to friends and ruthless toward enemies, and somewhat childish because as her physical body still formed, Eru decided to troll her by giving her a somewhat more childlike mind.(although she is bad with emotions, so she cannot truly form friendships because she will have friends but when they die she doesn't feel anything or engage in romantic relationships).

Appearance:

(Picture is sadly not mine; a friend of mine drew it, but that is somewhat how she looks

(Picture is sadly not mine; a friend of mine drew it, but that is somewhat how she looks.)

History: After Isildur cut the One Ring from Sauron's hand, it created a shockwave that ripped Sauron's soul in two. As one part continued on like canon, the other half wandered the lands until it could form a physical body.

Here is a list of abilities I believe she inherited after the split. (Just so you know, this part of the soul is smaller than the canon part, so the canon part still has all of Sauron's abilities):

Master smith: Before Sauron became Sauron, he was known as Mairon and was under the apprenticeship of Aule, the god of the forge. So it is only natural that she too will be good in the art of smithing.

True Immortality : Sauron is a Maia, and like all the Ainur (gods), he cannot be killed. If his body is destroyed or killed, his soul will linger on and eventually form a new body. The same applies to Maira.

The Lidless Eye: She can instantly detect enemies hiding in the vicinity. If she is meditating and sitting in one spot, she can form a palantir-like eye over her hand, allowing her to oversee entire countries.

Master manipulator: In his life, Sauron has manipulated many people, so she is very adept in the art of manipulation.

Skilled tactician (Self appointed 27 star general): Throughout Sauron's time as one of Morgoth's generals, he learned how to make plans and command an army.

Shape shifting: Maira like Sauron can change her form into almost everything although this ability is weakened.

Necromancy: Sauron is a great necromancer, so it is only natural that she is also experienced in the field, although her abilities are weakened.

Magic: Her magic is separated into three parts: psychic magic, illusion magic, and shadow magic. With psychic magic, she can perform mind manipulation and telekinesis. With illusion magic, she can create illusions. With shadow magic, she can manipulate darkness and shadows, allowing her, for example, to move through shadows to reach other places faster. As for fire control, Sauron has mastery over the elements, with fire being his strongest, so it is natural that she is also immune to fire.

Meteor summoning: she can summon small meteor showers.

Superhuman strength: Being a Maia, she possesses super strength.

teleportation: She can teleport from one place to another as long as it is within her line of sight. When she wants to teleport to a place that is farther away, she will first need to travel to that place at least once.

(That was all the information you needed to know. I didn't want to give her all of Sauron's abilities, but there were still many. I hope this doesn't make her too overpowered. I hope you like the idea and the story.)