-Chapter 3 Hobbit-

-POV Gandalf-

As the dwarfs were untangling themselves Bilbo said "Gandalf" I step inside and greet Bilbo "good evening Bilbo" i say smiling in that moment I feel a presence that I haven't felt in many years it is really similar to the one of the dark Lord 'but that can't be' I think and it really can't because he was defeated by Isildur in the battle of the last alliance so I will brush it aside for the moment

           -POV Maira-

'I know who this is,' I think with slightly widening eyes. 'That's one of the Istari, Olórin, if I am not wrong. But from what I know here he is know as Gandalf. That is bad, now I need to be more careful. He can most definitely sense me. And if he does he will most likely see the resemblance in the presens of me and Sauron I will need to keep my presence in check, but it is also a good thing that he is here because I now know that this adventure Balin talked about is not some small travel; it is something bigger.' I think

Gandalf now starts to count every dwarf. From this, I could pick out all the names of the dwarfs, but then Gandalf says, "One dwarf isn't here. Where is Thorin?" 'So there is another dwarf,' I think.

Dwalin answers him with a beer in hand, "He is on a meeting with the other dwarfs in the Ered Luin. He will most likely come late."

While the dwarfs were putting everything they could eat on the long food table they had put together, Bilbo was running around trying his best to get things back from the dwarfs that weren't supposed to be used the way they wanted to use them for.

Then, dori came to Gandalf with a tray with tea on it and asked Gandalf, "Gandalf, can I tempt you to a cup of camomile?"

"No, thank you, but you could bring me a glass of red wine, please," Gandalf answered.

"Red wine, as you wish," said Dori. A little while later, Dori comes back with the red wine Gandalf asked for. He says, "Here is your red wine, Gandalf. It has a fruity bouquet."

"
"Thank you," answers Gandalf before drinking it, but then he looks at the little hobbit-sized wine glass with a little disappointment because it was so small. I couldn't suppress the snicker fast enough, and a small tone came out. He instantly looks in my direction and starts to walk toward me. I sunk into the shadows fast so that he wouldn't see me. Then he says, "Weird, I swear I heard something or someone that hides in the shadows," but then he goes back to the hobbit to talk to him. I let out a small sigh in relief.

I then hear Bilbo grumbling about, "These infuriating dwarves." I can just grin at that. But then Gandalf comes and says, "My friend Bilbo, why the face? The dwarves are nice company when you get to know them." Bilbo then answers, "But I don't want to get to know them. Look at my pantry; everything is empty, and here the carpet is full of mud. And I don't even want to start with the toilet. I just don't understand what they want in my house."

As this is happening, I see that the dwarves are slowly finishing eating, and I can sigh in relief because they were almost eating like pigs. But then I see Orí come to Gandalf and ask, "Sorry to interrupt, but what should I do with my plate?" At least some are polite, I think.

Fili then comes and says, "Give it to me, Orí," and in that moment, he throws the plate to Kili, who catches it, while the other dwarves clank their forks and knives. Bilbo just says, "Stop; you are going to blunt them," while I just think, 'They are not going to start singing now, are they?'

And then Bofur says, "Did you hear, boys? He said we are going to blunt them," and then they really start to sing and play instruments while throwing their plates.

———————————————————————————

Blunt the knives and bend the forks!
Smash the bottles and burn the corks!
Chip the glasses and crack the plates!
That's what Bilbo Baggins hates

Cut the cloth and trail the fat!
Leave the bones on the bedroom mat!
Pour the milk on the pantry floor!
Splash the wine on every door!
Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl;
Pound them up with a thumping pole;
And when you've finished, if they are whole
Send them down the hall to roll!

That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!

———————————————————————————

They only laugh while I gape at the perfectly stacked plates on the table. I mean, I could have done the same with telekinesis, but not with throwing the plates around without anything breaking, I think while looking at Bilbo, who apparently thinks along the same lines.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door, and Gandalf just says, "He is here."

———————————————————————————

(I hope you liked this chapter, and please, if you have any suggestions for improvement in the story, share them.)