The Party

For certain reasons unknown to anybody, a white horse came out of nowhere, no bridle or anything. We had all gathered around the spectacle of beauty. Angie, Marie and Katherine, observed happy at such a beautiful sight. Thick white beast a female, Mare such joy and warmth filled their hearts.
    Shem and Trevor and Harley all Braudaars, walked in back of the crowd of guests and made their way to the horse. White God of light ness, involved , to be so near what to make of it we'd not decided yet, God rides in heaven on a white Horse. Touring in a lustrous traveler around heaven. All the Angels greeted him waving, happily to see our father God.
Shem bridled him and led him all around figuring out how wild the horse is. To be careful he'd already came out of a head injury , plus a leg injury. Shem stable and very strong , clasping the reins and rubbing the hind quarters with oil, brought from the barn from Harley as Trevor took the lead now and walked around the gathering.
Finally the guests went back to playing Horse shoes. Shink, shink, shink sounded against the iron steak. Amishman and Gals alike played tonight. " Supper served, come and get it," GrossMama hollered ringing a bell.
    They gathered all around in lines to eat, lots and lots of food. Large jars of tea with a spicket on it. Piles of paper napkins, plastic silverware.
Lines were made to eat and drink a merry ole time needless to say. Harley managed to sit next to Marie, for some reason he had a liking to her. Beautiful plain lady she be. Her big brown eyes and flaxen-colored hair, are lean, medium height. A soft voice, and sweet is all I need to know.
" Hallo Harley glad to get be by you ." She giggled so sweetly. " I seen thee thinking I'm going to sit by you," He laughed. They both had plates full of food Amish Mennonites, work so hard that they must eat lots. Meanwhile, Katherine brought her plate of food over to sit by Marie, Charles Yoder, shortly after Sat across from her. " Charles what a pleasant surprise to see you here today." " I saw you and must sit across from you, it's Been a long while hasn't Katherine? Gut seeing you back home once again."
   " Yes back to stay I've decided, it feels gut to be back. And nice being seated across from you Charles. The party, food is so waunderbra gut. Do you live close by? Yes the Farmstead directly across the road out front there," He pointed, and she looked exactly where he pointed. " Oh it's a lovely, sturdy farm isn't it Charles? " Yes, I'd to think it does I work hard on it, and Braudaar Samual Joseph. He's here over there sitting among all the men."
     Angie, sat down finally sighing, I helped with a horse he had me worried except he's fine and settling down finally. Braudaar Trevor Beilor, followed sat Angie. They looked at each other and both laughed," What, What, oh," They laughed again. They had actually both bumped heads earlier helping the horse stop bucking, become calm down.
Then raced each other back up to the party. Laughing, pushing one another on the back. Till they reached the farmstead party. Breathing heavily from running. And sitting together at the picnic table. Today felt gut all of us together again as young adults, to say the least, life is a splendor to behold knowing You have close family and friends.
      Just visiting seemed enough, remembering old times spent together, heart-felt memories from which much length has been taken to create times together again making more memories. Thinking it feels like Dejavu, I have been in this place before. And suddenly, because I'm back in my favorite place again where I should be.
Like a Bible verse, it falls to the place you are supposed to be, reading because God wants it for you. And suddenly it dawned me that is what Dejavu is the place our God wants us to be. The memory made here now, a cataclysmic collision of mind meeting the mind Dejavu.
     I build a ladder to reach the destiny I must go in my life, a total recall, of certainties of which I have carried inside myself. All my abundance is indeed a love letter of which I have written in my subconscious.
Their table in the back facing the open barn doors, Spot and Shep, both Dogs a brown labrador and a chocolate one. Both are very sincere and adoring to the master of the farm Shem. Our friend met during a horrific fall which almost took his life. Handsome as ever, hard-working Amish Mennonite Farmer.
    Beyond belief, oh around mid evening when darkness settled in, those of us which brought out guitars and fiddles played a low music to sing or listen.
    All of us heard it the kick in the side of Tim around the Barn connected to the field of the place the White Horse let into. " There look over yonder," Shem said pointing," I can't believe something as rare as this instance. "
    There, right then in plain sight, a White Horse a wing span of a small airplane, did take flight. All said in " Awwww. The most beautiful sight ever to be seen thereafter or otherwise. A glitter around the sphere from which he'd flown around. " Imagine these brethren," to the gathering of folks who come to be entertained. Met this head-on. What is such a wonder to behold tonight?
    The crowd moved wherever the horse flew around mesmerizing us all there. To those who do not believe will believe forever after such a sight as this was. " This is so moving, I believe I shall cry of it," Mrs. Yoder said in her eighties. Her husband handed her his handkerchief to wipe her eyes.
     Angie followed, and Trevor followed close to her elbow. Videotaping using a cell phone. They both jog along, interested enough to tape it. Marie and Harley and clasped hands it was a moment in time where we just held on to the moment and each other. Like to savor it all to be bound together never letting the moment go. Never knowing holding hands just in the knowing as such a love came over them all from this White Horse bearing wings.
Katherine and Charles walked as far as possible not to go beyond the fence Line watching this wonder in the night. Something to remember and never to forget. Always come first from this day forward, in every conversation mentioned forever. Charles and Katherine hugged, it been years yet here we were again. Many years down the road saying Remember when the Winged white horse came to the Farm.
     Then as it started came down to the pasture ground once more settled itself resting ever so peacefully on green grace, wings fell into its sides noticed unseen. We all heaved a sigh of relief our beautiful specimen of a horse, stayed here Amen.
" We shall call him Pegasus," Trevor said.
" I like that ," Angie said ,"Pegasus , means Gods Horse , he has wings."
  They all stayed then till well after midnight before departing on the bus they came to get um on. After they all decided to take part in a group which became part owner of Pegasus himself. Making group decisions together.
Idealistic ideas would follow, so consuming they all started to be very involved in Pegasus life and their own personal life together. Everything around changed , gradually, differently, a broad range of evergreen trees expanded to cover more ground.
Suddenly a creek appeared out of nowhere
Beside sand bars everything. Horses drank from it yet never left a bit of waste on the sand bar. Galloping around freely as our lord chose them to do in the world of plenty.
Rain even changed , a warm rain , as if fertilizer in it , for the love of our lord , flowers grew bigger not huge by all means, sturdy , stronger , colors vibrant.
Not only that , a bluer sky , suddenly a forest full of plants which served to heal ailments when tended to . Yes , echinacea for coughs , colds , flu . Yarrow good for inflammation , menstrual cycle , cramps.German Chamomile anxiety, lavender good for soothing effects of menopause, such beauty to be made into teas .
    Shem and Harley, Trevor did just that and stored them in small canning jars , medicinal purposes, consult a doctor before using as a tea. Buy a tea ball infuser to at your Amish market and float in your tea.
We wanted to keep his identity out of the newspaper, news , rights to privacy things like him a A God living amongst us. The vet said fine , he is a horse and we will put it in my books and city census bureau under privacy Act. Except if they pull in and see or someone tells the story fine we didn't hide it.