Happy Holidays

Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created. Esther 4:14
" For all I know, what else would a horse born wearing attached wings be doing here on our farmstead? Unless God created a miracle to happen then when Pagasis flew in, unexpectedly, yet accepted and invited into our family. " For whatever you do to the least of our Brothers as you do to me. "
Light snow started, stopped later, too cold to snow. Suddenly, our breadth Seen in the air, folks walked briskly downtown to get home out of it brrrrr. By this time the Amish Mennonite community, was on time getting gifts for
Christmas.
Charles, Trevor, and Harley Beiler are back at the farm, digging themselves out of snow from the blizzard. Being generous, about wide paths made to let others walk through. More work, yet well worth it in the end.
     Then sprinkle sand on the top of the walkway. Charles is always true to his word and decides to invite Katherine to a Christmas Party for Couples only. She accepts, by Cell phone, remembering to wear a long dressy dress he had told her with sincerity. And what time he'd be picking her up. She accepted his invitation graciously.
    Trevor invited Angie and Harley invited Marie, with the same kind of invitation Charles had for Katherine. Dressing up for a Christmas Party sounded super fun and on a date as well.
    They had let it be announced on the Mennonite Radio, that this had been the worst winter in many years. Causing Travel advisories, and protective pro cautions . What to wear or not to wear .
Christmas in the air and lots of tinsel on the trees, decorations galore, around town. Candy canes homemade ones everywhere you went in stores around town. Yes it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere you go. Looking around seeing lots of snow, Christmas Singers everywhere.
Life is gut here in " Old Town " Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Where your heart meets up with those liken to thee. And The town Amish Mennonite, have your back in unspoken words and prayers. Life holds you in our lords hands, and the future looking brighter by the minute.
Those unspoken words , in jest or Hallo, a wave , is enough to know friendship is much in the hearts of many. A helping hand is there to lift you up when needed. Thinking " I shall remember you for the day is never too long that you can not treasure the things on the

farmstead.
   May you always keep your bible present, to read daily virtuous Savior resides inside its pages there. To those who feel our Lord inside your heart much is at rest there. To know this is to be refreshed in friendship.
    Katherine, Angie, and Marie, all set up Christmas decorations and, finally the real Christmas tree. Pretty as ever, hanging the newest decorations, on the tree, they'd purchased earlier at the antique Market. Glad they did then because hanging from the small, chubby tree, it looked just right. Evergreen smells everywhere.
Time always stands still on Christmas, remembering each one intricately, by journals left writing of it. Last yet not least lots of tinsel on each limb of the tree. Very pretty sight to see , of our lovely Christmas tree.
Sincerity comes in every thought during this time of year , care packages , gift boxes full of cookies, cakes and fancy fruit, nuts and fruit cakes. Others have meat and cheese logs, crackers. Hand made chocolates dipped in Amish cocoa. All sent in gut cheer of a new year
Ahead to follow.
Singing parties full of Christmas songs, it felt right at those sing alongs. Joyous days , during a count down of Christmas. During this time , lots of memories made to last a lifetime.
Mater invited her best friend Rita Ershberger , over a dress maker, she brought a van full on store racks inside, her dochders came to help whom worked for her . Rita made pretty dresses at a reasonable cost. They planned on arriving at the girl's apartment at three this afternoon. Mater would join us and pay for them for Christmas gifts from she and Fater.
Dressed for the day all three wearing , pretty dark colored blouses and matching skirts easy to remove to try dresses on. Wearing slippers around the house almost like a glove in black, soft leather soles , a black silk bow in the toe. Their beautiful long hair up in buns , and black lace pinned to their back of the head.
Mater , came over before Rita was to arrive.
They all hugged, as Mater sat , Katherine handed her a cup of kaffi, a tiny cookie in a shape of a holiday bell, on a Christmas paper plate.
Soon a knock at the door and Rita entered, her Dochders too, carrying dresses in plastic zippered bags. " Here set them over this way ," Rita told Her Dochders as they set up a rack to hang them on. She'd brought a generous amount.
Angie stepped up first , picking out some all had sequins sewn into the fabric. Very pretty for sure , picking out her first adult party dress was a fun experience for sure. Stepping away into her bedroom to try on coming out to show Mater.
Then in a long black sequin dress , high collared , slipped over her head beautiful," This is the dress Mater , I want this one?
" Angie I agree , it suits you it's beautiful, this one it is."
Katherine came out in a dark plum velvet , round collar, to her ankles ," This is one I want Mater for it's so pretty , I love it? " You look stunning Katherine, let's buy it for you."
Here come Marie , wearing a long dark green dress sewn on tiny green pearls, high necked . " Stunning Marie , you look gorgeous," Mater said. " Danke Mater, I love it, I'll take this one."
" These are the ones Rita, Danke, so much for bringing them over." Mater handed her a check for all three dresses. And they left. Being the party two days away on a Saturdaag night.
Today Christmas present wrapping, mater, and Fater stayed home on this day, to do there's. Also visit one another, and their other kinner comes to call on them during the day. They will eat a snack from the open holiday food bar in the kitchen.
Such a lovely time of year to celebrate you and yours with such gut cheer. Today closed at The Merchantile Antiques, simply because sold out of everything until new orders come in. After the first of the year leading us into the next year.
Katherine, Angie, and Marie bathed and polished their nails light gray, and toes. Dried hair using a blow dryer, and put it up in a bun called a chignon. A black wool scarf tied in the back of the bun is a small piece of material.
Then creamed their arms and legs while sitting in a black slip, along the length of their dresses. Next sitting in front of a makeup mirror started putting on makeup. First Foundation, light brown eye shadow, mascara, and a dab of pink rouge. The object is to make it look like you're not wearing any.
All the while playing Christmas music on the small radio. They also sang along, it became so much fun. Before long Three o'clock in the afternoon arrived and their dates arrived. Picking them up in a horse-drawn limo. They brought them Christmas corsage to pin on their dress, and with Mater's help, Fater looked on laughing sitting drinking kaffi.
They took pictures using a disposable camera, allowed by Mennonites of this Village.
Then they left, riding in a heated horse-drawn black Buggy limo. Happy and carefree, such a special day going into the evening. Outside a winter wonderland, high piles of snow, lots of lit trees, snow on top looking so pretty.
Much to our surprise the driver and his Fra ( Wife) passenger sang Christmas songs in Pennsylvania Dutch. Everyone awwed by it all.
Then just around the bend, The Amish Dance Hall having the Christmas Party. All lit up outside in flame lights so beautiful. A Bellhop a young Amish teen, took the horse and Buggy limousine. They then stepped inside a two-floored dinner theater. Beautiful inside.
       The Theater lit up in lights, and lots of red and green balloons, and big red velvet bows. Red and Green dark plaid tablecloths, Santa centerpieces, black carnival glass bowls full of chocolates, and bonbons. The men pulled their Dates chairs out to be seated after checking our coats in.
Charles and Katherine, Trevor and Angie, Harley and Marie. They sat at a round dinner table, up on the second floor. Candlelight, candy dish red cloth napkins. They snuggled against one another, laughing quietly to each other.
The Orchestra started to play, spiritual tunes , of Christmas time of Jesus birth. So beautiful it made us all hush in such glory of celebrating Jesus Birthday, Christ the lord.
They had an Amish waitress , and she handed them a laminated sheet of a food list. They each accepted reading it carefully. Country Family Style, serving three styles of food.
They all made the decision to , have barbecued ribs, steak , chicken, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, scalloped corn, cooked carrots, creamy cheese soup, and mixed salad. Iced tea and black kaffi also colas. Served with in the half hour.
" Yum delicious," They all made the remark. Excited as ever so nice to see. Such a lovely night. Excellent food, great companionship, and music. What more can you ask for? Such an unforgettable night, and after eating, slow dancing with your date.
They walked downstairs holding hands, such lovely couples, the Amishman dressed in dress clothes , dress slacks , Charles a gray long sleeve shirt, Trevor gray slacks light brown shirt, Harley tan slacks and a light green shirt.
They slow danced all into the evening until, pizza time and salad. It had been such fun non of them wanted the night to end. That's how Fun it been. Hugging as they danced slowly, around the dance floor.
Finally around seven o'clock a break in the music and large cheese pizzas as big as the round table thick cheese crust awaited everyone, paper plates and napkins on top to use to set a slice of pizza on. Plastic forks , shaker cheese , glasses of root beer poured .
They decided as a group the best pizza ever eaten.