Twister

To those who believe in miracles, tag along the farmstead live to see many. For those in love with the land beneath their feet. Plus planting our Father God's seeds to grow corn, beans, and the like. This may be as good of a time as ever to rationalize responses intended or influence man has on nature.
   Mennonite Amish, hard-working farmers, tending crops using fervor and discipline. Praying over crops every step of the way, driven to harvesting them in the fall. A concept of knowledge came along since childhood.
    During the hot time during August, tending to fields, watering gardens, picking vegetables and fruit, the woman of the family canned glass jars beautiful on shelves in the Pantry so intriquitly labeled, and stocked up. immaculately. Home skirts in red and white checked, cloth on hooks around the bottom of the cupboards in the farmhouse's large pantry a refrigerator freezer in the color light blue in there as well.
    A homey place to stay and be content living among the plain. Life became a happy place of love and contentment. Outside mellow, birds chirped in the trees , and friendly chatting being exchanged among one another.
     All going along as usual, our mail carrier pulled up, and tooted his horn on the mail truck, waving an Englisher. Neighbors all waved to um.
Sarah rushed to get the mail from their mailbox. A stack of mail from church parishioners, mostly thank you notes for Emmanuel becoming the Minister. Invites to supper at their farmstead. Carrying it back inside the house, settled at the table where she sat reading them one by one, even rereading so overjoyed about the gut following of her dearest husband.
" Wait as a fortthought, let us have Bibles for each family household the last name on them each embossed in gold writing. He is making them a surprise for them all interested and serious about going to church," He told Sarah privately.
" To those, it may be concerning, if anyone has come upon hard times or knows of someone having it rough. Please let myself and Sarah know of it, confidentially to get you taken care of," Emmanuel preached one afternoon. At the Farmstead of Arlin and Mable Yoder, they had young girls our boys ages.

They held a Mennonite Town Hall Meeting, where everyone was welcomed even if you were not a parishioner. A large turnout came to gather there, in the word of our Father God spoken by Emmanuel. This prosperity of a turnout became settling to the soul of all those attending today.
For some reason as we all congregated inside a cement Barn great big round empty Barn made into a place to gather amongst friends. All at most a ground crashing sound as if a freight train going through, when none for miles and miles away. Crashing cymbal noises, hard rainfall, as if going through a tunnel started. Everyone screamed all at once like a shrewd combustion all at most punctured into thin air like a can opener opened it out to leaped and turned a terrible fight outside this round barn.
Minister Emmanuel," Be still and know you are God's people at this time and always, please try not to panic, we are safe inside this Barn of cement safest place to be right at this moment in time. "
" Here I turned on the sound system, weather station," Sarah said" just installed last week. There I can hear it let's turn it up." The Town is being hit by a terrible storm called a Twister, yes, I'm sure you're well aware of it. Coming from KRP in Lancaster, please stay where you are for we will stay tuned in together
Seeing this thing through by visiting as it twists way in and out hopefully soon. Please feel free to call in telling of any information you've got for us at this time."
    Everyone returned to be seated at the tables and chatted in low tones being so loud outside. A storm siren going off outside, and more loud scary noises as they all held hands children sitting on laps, and time-lapsed till it was over with.
    This storm lasted an hour, it ravaged on, and then outside became completely still. In the blink of an eye, it stopped as unexpectedly as it crept in scary. The siren stopped, and someone over a loudspeaker said, " Twister is over, you can go outside, storm inside maybe, and stay tuned to your radio announcer.
    The Radio announcer talked about, taking the initiative to give fair warning of how bad it was outside their door.  Emmanuel stepped up to the microphone to speak, " We must courageously step forward outside some men, not our women and children. Stay inside please, until further notice."
      The best part is three floors to this big Monstrosity of a brick Barn. They had just remodeled it a young married couple with five young boys to raise. Inside very cozy and quite beautiful for a barn.
     The first floor where we all gathered today had a large kitchen, to cook in, pretty hanging light fixtures, and beveled window glass on just one side, and a shade in dark beige pulled down.  Lovina King holding a small girl on her hip dochder and holding her young son's hand all but five years old. She dressed Mennonite in, a nice blouse and long skirt, hair up in a bun a tiny head covering a piece of wide white lace.
     Her children dressed as Amish Mennonites too. She looked out " My heavens it is a sight outside a poor cow dead hangs from a tree black and white spotted. Trees all down all around, others left untouched. Everyone takes turns looking out a large window. Exclaiming " Nau bin ic wider," Now I'm back again, our place except upset everywhere." meaning the storm stopped back to our life once more. Oh, yet such a sight to see the upset, and upheaval of it all.
    The Amishman had feared for the worst outside looking around . The farm they'd all driven to thankfully no buggies today. Had been left a farm house in need of repair, a new roof , some inside interior work done.
     The Mennonite folks there today found their homes in the same shape, some animals dead, both others mangled at eighty-a-mile-an-hour winds. Cut through cement bird baths, throwing them off in every direction. Decision next best thing is to have us all stay at Minister Ebersole's barn, until further notice it is okay to move back home.
      The Amishmans brought back clothes to their families. In plastic containers with lids, keeping them contained, filling a big truck full of personal things. Blankets , favorite toys for the Kinner.
    Rocking chairs , oil lamps, favorite books, bags, sewing machines and material. Men's books, favorite tools to use for rebuilding homes, barns and any repairs needed. All food, meat, dry goods taken. Bakery , snacks, cereal . Soon more then one truck filled, ended up using four of them.
    They drove back to The Round cemented barn, they name ," The Shuene ," Barn . Unloading the wares back at Shuene , to let the women put away , as they went back to clears debris. There be much of it , scarcely a place left open to being cleared .
    There had been so much storm damage a year out in work to be done till finished. A plan in force they'd all be living here under one roof, making up this side of the country of the Amish Country Village.
        Inside The Shuene, ( Barn) the women work hard on their new place to call home for the time being, while everything is under repair. They are looking at a lot of work ahead of them. And it won't be done for over a year.
      The Amishman, worked till supper time, coming home muddy and exhausted. The women made a huge meal, three turkeys twenty-five pound ones, six pounds of stuffing poured into pretty glass dishes, a gallon of celery soup, five pounds of pickled beets, ten pounds of baked beans with bacon, ten pounds of green bean casserole, ten pounds corn casserole, ten pounds mashed potatoes, and ten pounds candy peacons, ten-pound lettuce salad. A dozen assorted pies, kaffi, milk, tea, and cola in large glass barrels that have a slicker on the front.
Setting down to feast finally after a terrible kind of day they had, drama a Twister. They all survived, Danke Our Lord, except livestock killed strewn among tree tops of all things. Horrible unforgettable images in our heads of our dear animals.
They sat eating Hardy and very gut food at that. Afterwards, clearing dishes, and washing the women did. While the men went to the bathhouse to clean up and ready for bed and a good night's sleep. They left to fit into a cemented bathhouse, hot running water showers and tubs, lots of homemade soap, and towels and robes to slip on until back to their room to change into pajamas.
     The women will take there's in the early morning and help bathe Kinner  ( children) .
And the women will bathe a few at a time so others can watch each other's kinner. Up on the second floor apartment units were small yet very nice and cozy they started moving in.
For many families, the third-floor apartments are the same. And full of families, a perfect fit for the Amish Village. To House the Country Mennonites. The Old Order Amish lived on the other end.
In the night-fashioned to be lived solely off the land our Lord wrote us a letter in the field of corn. Something to go by very unexpected. Truthfully pretty much like the Twister had come off limits to us yet worldly for a storm to confront us with.
The doctrine taken out of context from our Bible discriminates against anything unclean is discouraged for sure. For our lord welcomes clean , wholesome antics. Whereas a Twistor as this has been brings unclean Business we are undeserving of.
For thee shall dwell in the house of the lord all the days of my life. What animals were left roaming freely . Ended up where they will, the main thing set food in a field at this location. And they'd follow it till all here then.
     In a fleeting moment things can go restless, temperatures denominated the air waves performing into a Twister .