The legend

Before long as time passes as it always does. Summer turned to Fall, unannounced yet ready as ever for it. Leaves turned orange, brown, and Golden hued to not only beauty to the mind but the soul too.
     Last yet not least, something stirred us all this time. Not yet sure what it could be yet the Bears up in the hills who lived there still since the birth of this town, a village we had our minds so set on. For surely, I'm not dreaming in this it felt well religious I guessed. Father Bear told his wife Mother of his only son.
   By the way by this time mated and bore three sons; Arya, Ttlina, and Latina all brown bears taken from their parents, sired by good bear lines. " To those who rise to meet the day shall to become the third sign among us all blend the forest into the friendship of man. It is coming can you feel a change coming my son? "
Yes, Mother," the father of the family of three grown sons.
   The arithmetic sounds of the earth meeting itself in forms they only talk about to move into another time of living here on earth. Thoughts of generosity meet solitude in which forthcoming draws us nearer to a tell-all of truths, soon to be told.
     Wedding invitations sent out already RSVP, to many friends, and family ready to attend a ceremony full of love and admiration toward each other. This is called the Godly, to acclaim in our Lords recorded in heaven these coupled together becoming Man and Fra.
      Certainly, then the day of the wedding would give us all pleasure in knowing such lovely Couples for sure had come together today as they watched them take their wedding vows. Excitement all around the place.
     Setting right down among the Cross burned into corn rows erected into a cross, still warm out to have a wedding outside, sultry warm actually yet Indian Summer. The Church choir there already singing. And sure enough, the church benches built in around it and the pulpit where the minister Emmanuel Ebersole was.
    They had quite a crowd of guests come sitting waiting. Oblivious to the Couples, other plans had been made to be exercised on this day. Only our Lord knew of it, for surely our house shall serve the Lord. Knowing when the time cometh all gripping things be told at the wedding feast from heaven.
     Just like something had been lightning struck then to write something in the books to proclaim it. So I shall come to announce something so precarious only the few invited will know for sure.
      The time had come for them to walk down the nature aisle green grass of the Mennonite farmstead. A truce shall become one in due time here today. Guests there turned to look at them walking looking so beautiful complementing each other just because they resembled each other enough to marry.
    Compassion and values here today, as they reached the alter looking out upon the grounds there. The sound of a rolling open cloud, the Pegasus horse met there, the Bear, Great Grandfather Bear, died his soul there today and stood together next to the cross made of burned corn stalks, Great Grandfather Bear's soul stood alongside them. They all went straight up into the heavens on this day. They all stood today pointing at this spectacular event Heaven sent.
     There look " The legend," They all shouted in amusement, half, illusioned part acclamation. Whatever it may be it fits perfectly. The ground shook a bit, and there it came to be told a forever tail like a Bible here up on the hill.
    Afterwards, a bit shaken up, Minister Ebersole, married them in a beautiful ceremony. By this time guests set back down again. We shall conclude, the day to remember sure enough on this day.
   Later on in years to come we had noted in times of indifference, make sure to relax making sure you not too determined to prevent something unusual from coming into your life, a miracle, a blessing, let it perhaps stay fitting into your social circle.
    And oftentimes times then not out of bad come good. If jurisdiction becomes reality, melting the hearts of many, comes the birth of a child, beasts, and a cross erected from damaged corn burned.
   Believe God has a hand in things, to treasure these times. I shall then be watched over by a Pegasus horse white-like God rides in heaven. Come to circonfererence and joy all at once. The Bear intertwined a friendship, a bond of togetherness.
   Lead us to the altar of marriage never to then fail or no man put us under. Years past children were born then into the marriage, the Bear then too, and a white feather did float about out of nowhere, only to be held by our newborn son and the bear's son had a white feather.