Christmas

Outside snowflakes, fell in random sizes, uniquely designed by our Lord's influence on snow. Individualism is most of our complex makeup when we are born.
Into an intricate weave of what is called the evolution of life, coming into the world as our lord did. Unknown to anything, no money, power, you came without anything and will leave the same.
When you are born you gain value in your Father's last name, which comes through the birth of your Mater. Into your forever family, placed in what child you are born into. This a special time in your status on the chain of life.
   Let's bow our heads in prayer, John 15:12 My Command is this: love each other as I have loved you.
     Outside getting so cold it couldn't snow. The farmstead windows were iced over and ice cycles hung from the outbuildings and front porch. It looks nostalgic and picturesque like a Christmas card, pretty.
Inside the farmstead cooking a big ham with brown sugar and pineapple slices crossed the top held using toothpicks. Such an aroma to smell. Next plum pudding, candied yams, scalloped corn.
A nice big pot roast onion soup mix dried, rubbed into the meat, small round potatoes peeled, cooked carrots, pea salad. Cinnamon rolls the size of a dinner plate, wheat bread, sweet bread rolls, and butter. Apple salad, pecan jello salad, milk, iced tea, and kaffi, Bubble up.
Tables set to perfection, using Great Grossmamas antique China, so pretty, in a tiny pink flower, matching cups and saucers, glasses. Rich, Earl, Isaac, Angie, Kathrine, and Marie are all siblings. A big happy family.
    Mater told them all about the Christmas Party Angie, Katherine, and Marie went on dates. Everyone became interested in asking questions and all the details. They explained the best time ever.
   Fater played his guitar, and Isaac got his out guitar and played, Earl played an organ keyboard, while Rich played fiddle. It sounded beautiful, and then Mater, Kathrine, Angie, and Marie sang beautifully. Merry Christmas.
     Outside the Pegasus horse, looked upward into the Heavens only to remember where he'd come from. Warm cozy, good friends with humans and horses. He knew his Father our Lord and his only begotten Son, were born on this night all those thousand of years ago. He feeling nostalgic knelt on his two front legs.
     Other Beasts joined him, to worship this night a Savior Christ the Lord. The Bright Shing Star had shined down from the sky permitting beams shown down from previous years so long ago. Time had sent a vision of just how it happened on that cold night when baby Jesus was born in the city of David Christ the Lord.
    And many had come to worship him, by following the shining star.  A hush had come over them all, Shepherds who watched their flocks by night, came to worship and adore them with a lamb up on his shoulder. The Wiseman, bringing Frankincense and Murr. All stood quietly looking upon the quietly looking babe. His parents Mother Mary and Father Joseph, look upon him with such joy on This night.
The Church of Emmanuel Ebersole, a full-house this night. Sarah their kinner sitting in the front row of pews. Outside of it the Corn rows Cross made solid as wood, glowed from lights being around it. Lit up to see from far away even.
A full house tonight all dressed up for Christmas. Heads bowed in prayer, prayer books in hand. Ready for a night of love of our Lord and the Birthday of Jesus the babe remembered on this day every year. Setting in brown varnished wooden pews. They are solid and back on them.
A Nativity made of wood figures upfront, the manger, straw, and figurines of the Holy family.
The Church singers singing on this night. Silent
Night, A Midnight Clear, Bells chiming, and instruments playing.
The most amazing feeling came over them, a god-like feeling. Patience, Lila, and Cecilia down home on the farmstead. Enjoying Christmas with Mater and Fater, a light dusting of snowfall, all around us, as we generated our Christmas gifts, handing them out to their rightful owner.
     Patience opened a new sewing machine and was so excited to see this new one. For she continues to borrow Maters. " Danke Mater and later, for my Singer sewing machine."
     " Welcome Patience," We felt you've earned it all the sewing you did for the Antique Barn. "
     " This says Lila? A box wrapped in gold foil paper. She tore pieces off to save it for her drawers to put in the bottom of them, making for very pretty drawers. Inside a loom to loom Afghans. She took one look and became very excited. " My very own loom, I love it," even hugging the darn thing. " Danke so much Mater and Fater."
    " Welcome, you deserve it after all you love Afghans so much, now make your own, there is yarn there too. "
        Cecilia, chose to carefully unwrap hers too and use for her drawers. Inside her box is a very nice computer for her writing books with a laptop. She being so sentimental cried over so  thoughtful gift," I love it. "Danke Mater and Fater." 
    " Welcome so very glad you love it as much as we love reading the literature you've written." The evening was lovely, and then Mater and Fater unveiled their gift from the Girls, a watercolor painting of them from the town Amish artist.
They loved the painting and will put it up in the living room in the House.
Back at the Mennonite Church, Emmanuel started his sermon. " If you can imagine, being a young Couple, Joseph walking the Donkey using a lead rope. His wife ready to give birth, and ready to deliver. She holding up under the cold weather. And going past farms to the city of Bethlehem smells of the great outdoors, Dogs barking, sound of Joseph's shoes hitting the cobblestones. A Cool Spring night, chilly, yet a bit clammy.
     Mary wearing a light blue veil and, matching gown, sandals. Joseph dressed as of a man of the day, walking in comfortable sandals. He talked in low tones to Mary his adored wife. " We will find a place for you to stay. Here let's check into this Inn. " Joseph rang the doorbell, and a small man answered he acknowledged by saying no room in the Inn. Not knowing what to do, Mary and Joseph prayed.
   " Wait a farm out over there, see it, Mary? " Yes Joseph, I feel labor coming, we must get there soon." All Joseph could think of was getting somewhere for her to deliver the baby.
    He walked leading the Donkey until they came to a neat well-kept farm. Knocking on the door using the door knocker. A man and Lady answered this time, young children around them, she holding a baby.
    " Please my wife Mary is ready to deliver a baby, can we rent something from you? " You may not rent, how about staying free in the stable there its nice, clean. They handed them blankets and a basket of food and drink.
    Within the hour, Mary had baby Jesus, she washed him up, wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and lay him in a manger bed of hay. Jesus a quiet babe, suckling on his fist, passive.
    Joseph and Mary, each sat at each side of his Manger's bed.