The Zook side of the Family

To those it may concern we have Gods Horse Pegasus believed to be living on our farmstead. As of late flew into our mist , unplanned, yet dominating, presence . Un chastised it be , instead favored more or less. Something like a God like presence .
Instead a gift of gold, giving us light to understand why we are here on earth to tell us a story of miracles to appear outa nowhere. For it happened right in front our eyes , together had seen it fly in . Yes a real live white horse winged. And at the same understanding it, observation covered . Our personal Veterinarian came out to the farm to check him over. We would give him the name " King".
Volatile, became the result, because something clicked , filtering instead , a way of thinking unheard of before, higher levels , octaves higher, compared to where Angels dwell , ears , similar to dolphins.
They started to study it right away . Like a music Angels sing Octaves high to elaborate well stocked. upon to clear the mind , lul us to a calming never to have known if ever.n
    Rich, Isaac and Earl Zook , had taken it upon themselves to relish in the the unknown of the Bible. Today having much to do at the Auction house market , Fater owned and operated, we held our names on the contract also. Named second owner to Fater .
Time well spent, interpretneur , to the newest Buisness. And very busy by the way , resulting in a gut venue of an income. All sturdy and growing onward, where it takes consistency to keep it ordered and well stocked .
Down in Lancaster, Amish Village called four Corners. They had family there , Minister Emmanuel Ebersole and his wife Sarah, plus five young Kinner under the age of ten. They'd gotten word a terrible Twister , had come ripping through last summer, leaving them in shambles around their Town.
     Going to work as a team organized to clear glass , trees and debris everywhere, rapped around trees , cows dead hung from tree tops. Heart wrenched from seeing all the devastation , and severity of it all.
    Except that was then this is now, it's all cleaned , tacked down enough for winter to set in. Until spring to rebuild the town. Our family lived an hour away . Being sure-footed, here at home, The Zooks will help build next year starting in the Spring.
    Heavy snowfall in late November time, Buggys set away in the Buggy Barn. Mennonite
Amish, are allowed to drive cars and, therefore have a license to drive. Much needed today during a snow advisory. Windshield wipers going strong, hard against the car windshield
Right now. Earl Zook drives slowly back to his farmstead after driving to town for salt blocks for the Horses and cattle, all in the back of the pickup truck. A beige Ford, an older field truck in very gut shape. Stick on the tree, means up on the steering wheel column.
  Earl enjoyed driving it immensely and of all days to begin to snow he'd known no time to waste just get home as soon as possible. Because the roadways can shut easily especially
When the wind blows up.
    Rich, bundled up warmly, with a meaningful scarf around his neck and, a winter Jean coat, lined in lamb wool, is a genuine one. Lined jeans in flannel and black sturdy rubber boots lined in wool for outside barnyard work soon to be out in.
    Isaac, already outside in a full blue jeans material, zipped up the front for him to get into, and also a full set of long underwear under Neath. He had galoshes on in black rubber, lined in wool, he wore heavy socks to keep feet warm. On his head a knitted stocking cap, and a wool wide-brimmed hat, in the color dark gray.
     Isaac trampled around the White fresh newly white snow. The big White horse, stamping to get out of the barn to have a bit of some exercise. He carefully let him out, not till he attached a lead rope to his halter.
     " Hallo, there dear, sweet girl,"gently patting her side. The Big White Horse, whinnied low in her throat, as if to say she enjoyed not only his loving pats on her side but his company. Isaac then grabbed a curry brush off the hook on the
Wall, brushing her back off of loose fur hanging off tendrils. Then threw an insulated blanket on oversized, smoothing it down firmly, making sure to cinch the belt underneath her tummy. Then put a hood on her cinched-in tight hearing a click," There Ole Girl done."
  She looked at him through Angel's eyes as if to say, danke." moving freely about, in nature, this Goddess came from outa of nowhere to be ours, we claimed her. For the time being a year later last summer, seems forever ago you belonging to us our family. The guest is loved by us all, so attached, that they never want to leave or let go, a gift from God.
      He looked out from the barn, doors open seeing snowfall as if a globe of a winter wonderland. A real live greeting card, seen through the eyes of someone's son by the name of Isaac. Suddenly the Beasts in the Barn stood
Behind him in their stalls, peeking out over the wooden slates. Chewing grain, and hay, sipping
Water is warmed by an electric heater made just for water runoff from a gas generator.
    17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
    Right then his braudaars walked up from behind him, Rich and Earl covered in freshly fallen snow.
    They gave each other a love tap on the back, standing together peering from out the barn doors open to see out. Then wrapping an around around one another's shoulders stood together in time as always the Zook Braudars.
    Then shutting up the barn for the night, lit the rock fireplace, built inside the Barn. Cow pies, and wood a nice fire started, crackling brightly, a star from our heavens right in this fireplace. Is what stars look like in the heavens.
      To dream of such wonders in the night sky is Heaven, and to have Pegasus living on Earth along with us is Star struck for certain. Living it is a dream within itself, our world breathing taking, ambiguous, accepting us into it. The never-ending dream made by our own hand as if a painting made by myself.
They walked into the evening to supper in the farmhouse. Sounds of snow crunching beneath our feet, breeth is seen in the air, trees hung on hinges like iced over in beautiful trees looking liken to long bony fingers.
Once inside Shem and Wynetta's sat down at a long table eating and visiting, they had married in a quiet ceremony, and she is expecting and due in February. What a happy sight to see , a lovely couple together.
Aunt Verna Yoder, elder living in our Daude house she and her husband Uncle Frederick . He helps keep our farm house clean, plus laundry can't ask for more then that. All we ask is no outside work, shoveling  none. Least they might fall and break something.
      Tonight's supper , homemade vegetable soup, homemade honey, cornbread, and hot bean soup, roast beef sandwiches on wheat bread. Kaffi, iced tea and cocoa. Dessert banana cake so gut too. Pretty bone China adorned the table worn by age, real silver spoons, forks and knives. Plain white paper napkins stacked on the table to reach and get if needed.
Outside a blizzard started , the most beautiful sight to see , no two snowflakes alike.
Between here and heaven is an appearance showing truth inside this snowy globe in which they all lived.
Inside the farmhouse, the family eating by candlelight, also oil lamp. A de Javu felt around for the snow finds its way back each year, around this time.
Seldom if ever changing snow screen , subtle , silence , lay a blanket of white , left to capture a moment in time. Comfort and builds a soft outer layer , keeping sound out, just silence outside , to rest there. A tempest to contest to , if ever a word spoken, surely there is no place like this.
     After supper , on the farmstead , acreage , owned by Harlem Esh, along with his wife Anna and girls full grown, Faith, Hope and Patience, Lila and Cecelia. No Sons hired hands living on the place. Solely Beef farm, operated to sell sides of beef, processed packaged, and sold.
Melt in your mouth beef after cooked, besides, it came from a clean heart, here on the farm prayerful Mennonite Amish. Kind to animals, dear to every animal rights cause. Folks from all around lined up to buy their meat.
Free pound of beef sticks with the purchase of twenty five dollars. Pictures of Meat signs up on the walls , framed posters . Showing pictures of fresh cut steaks , ground beef, along side those same meat cuts , grilled on a grill shown in a meal gathering. Very bright engaging pictures. Made the steaks look mouth watering.
     Harlem Esh, butchers the meat there . And his wife tends the counter Anna. Dochders , own the Bakery on the property, living in a small rock house three bedroom right next door to it.
    Known for a well kept Bakery , lots of Breads in wheat , white , Rye , and sesame seed , poppyseed, and onion . Then sweet breads , cherry twists bread, apple bread. Donuts , chocolate, plain, chocolate chip, vanilla, cherry, maple, sour dough crunch .
   Long Johns , cream filled, four layer cakes , all flavors your choice. Sheet cakes , lemon pound cakes, cinnamon rolls. Wedding Cakes, all the Girls in their twenties work there.
The sign out front so cute , pictured , Bread, donuts , long Johns, Wedding Cakes , in a painting. White permanent paint , Bakery , a open , closed sign on the door. A cement walk , to and from the parking lot on the Farmstead.
Inside the Bakery Case , off to the side a room full of Bakery sold out everyday. Right as you stepped inside the front door. Four round white wrought iron tables, four chairs to each table. To eat bakery and drink kaffi or hot tea, ice water , help yourself at the kaffi bar. Fresh and delicious daily.
Tonight they all sat eating , in the small rock house, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn casserole, buttered Lima beans. Desert cookies a tray of assorted butter cookies. They settled in already bathed and in night gowns an robes , slippers. Then eating supper , because a snow storm outside.
Beautiful snowy weather, ya just can't beat it, especially with the holidays coming up. Being close to your Schwesters the best thing to
The heart knew. A closeness, to envelope your soul captured the moment tenfold.
They made all their food from scratch, inside the small kitchen a double oven, and a big black pot-bellied stove trimmed in silver. There
Taking up one wall, a wooden pie safe, full of pies, bread, and donuts. Made of wood painted green and sanded to look primitive.
Hanging antique oil lamps, along with the gas-generated generator. Worn-out wood floors are clean as a whistle and covered with a light green rag rug in each room.
Such a cozy place to come home to and live in. They feel so happy to be hear living together.