Courting

Sarah suggested to Emmanuel," I do believe our young adults should be able to court if they choose. What about courting parties here?
Emmanuel: " Yes a very good idea if I do say so myself, let's talk it over tonight before our bedtime, I mean we met that way and married five kinner later ."
     All cozy in their apartment, kinner sleeping sound in their beds. " What have you thought up of the courting Emmanuel."
   Emmanuel in his pajamas and a black robe and slippers, head bowed reading the Bible looking so handsome and yes definitely Mennonite Amish.
    Emmanuel: "I believe a group of Bible stories and games, surely will be a clever way to bring love abound. What better way to get together for the Bible is made up of love? What greater gift of these is love."
    Sarah: " I think it a splendid idea, let's get the Bible game down and use it. Also, draw names to have a date with. You can pick a name each week until you have a match. What ya think husband?
    Emmanuel:" What a grand idea, never-ending possibilities to share about dating. The best part is that something terrific happens from being Bible-bound. We shall gather two chaperones, and help run the party every week until it gets tiresome. Last yet not least prizes, snacks, and candy, iced tea. They can eat supper before coming. Unfortunately, no hay racks because the ground to rough to ride on till next year. There are a few Amish restaurants open where we can all go and eat. Also, Church to sing and have dates there, having book readings by parishioners."
     During the night an obstacle of illusion compressed itself from the burnt corn and made itself into a wood type of texture. And was erected in the nighttime hours, so to speak lifted off the ground standing pushed into the ground standing tall there.
       Something astounding walked through the grass, silent, prayers brought this up from the ground. Yes, prayers did all this, prayerful things bring silent footsteps, to do the deeds most prayed for.
     The timetables are made pure by a heart full of love being turned into a tool to serve. Our Lord and Savior listen to all unanswered prayers. Which you are being heard by God. And this is the time to let a miracle happen.
      Time of no more sorrow, just lifting up and it has happened. The Cross made from corn stalks is up and ready to protect its Village of Mennonite. Its devotion has brought it to standing firm to free us from danger.