Snow Swept

The night howls of windy is snow whipped around the corners of the farmstead. Snow drifted up on houses, barns, and stoops. Leaving chills up your back looking out at it.
While inside toasty warm, fireplaces going, crackling wood, red, Golden flames, licked upward catching the wood and burning it to give warranted heat flow all over the house.
A radio going full strength announcing the weather forecast. Still more to come snow, it's going to be really packed up on the sides of the roads. Careful driving, and homebound, until shoveled out and excavated out.
Our Coon Dog, Coony pawed our front door, and we eagerly let him inside. He'd come from the barn full of horses. His sweet disposition, dark Carmel-colored, long ears. Patience, Lila, and Cecilia, opened the door leaving Coony, inside sprinkle in white snowflakes.
   Bouncing in "woof, woof", They all laughed at his dearest doggy self. Hugging him and light kisses to his ears and nose. Lila toweled dried him off, paws too. He's the cutest hound ever, laughing. Patience gave him a dog bone from a ham just to eat.
A big white mancoon cat by the name of Snowball. Older indoors cat, much loved for sure an obedient cat, loving and sweet. Still heavy snow outside, comfortable, the first snow always is.
    Sure enough snow storm warnings out, and inside a happy hearth. Warm secluded yet, indignant for souls like our schwesters to be together. They got out knitting, black mittens from a pattern mater had given them from our library.
    Each of them setting around, relaxing together, for news has it snowed in a week at least, the bakery closed for safety measures in driving stay home. Folks were advised by the advisory measures forecasted by the news weatherman.
Before long Christmas shopping would be upon us, stocking stuffers, gifting, and yes holiday baking. Rolling out cookie dough, cut out cookies. Briney cheese assortment to snack on, homemade stone hearth crackers so delicious to eat.
    Lots of pies, set in pie safes, mincemeat, Apple, Apple Crisp, Cherry, Pear pie, Cream pies, chocolate, butterscotch. Refrigerated till used.
    Then Breads Banana, Pumpkin, date bread, and lemon bread. Cakes: Fruitcake, Angel food, date nut, maple, chocolate Cherry. All frosted cream cheese frosting. Assortment of Donuts, in all flavors cakes are.
    Many homemade coffees, in special flavors. Churned ice cream old-fashioned Vanilla. Put away deep in the freezer chest on the screened-in porch.
   Candy, peanut brittle, chocolate drops, chocolate-covered cherries, chocolate-covered raisins, chocolate stars. Assortment of fudges.
There I've named them all, a fun time coming for the holidays.
     Before they knew of it, a tranquil sphere surrounded them, tiny splattered golden stars permiatted outside, such a delight yet unusual sight. All things possible with God, the earth whispered. Clearly, not taking much to convince them of a Miracle on the way. Whispering, ", Be still and know that I am Your God. "
    A sudden clearing of a baby Jesus in a manger bed appears, Mary and Joseph, kneeling by his side I awww struck wonder.
All as everyone on this Farmstead looked on, perhaps because they'd just awakened dipping kaffi, eating delightful donuts.
     Sighted amongst the snow-fallen skies. Adapting to the righteous on high, sounds of Angels singing a triumph to the king have been born. A Savior there does appear, announcing the Savior is born and he has come in glory, The King to save the World. For Christmas Is coming our Savior and Lord's Birthday in triumph. Gabriel forthcoming this tiny babe to hold, commands Satan to leave, cast him out, and he does. Whom, casts him into hell. Jesus, you are the Savior of the world.
     For this came about, a splendor in the night, The Nativity, Mother, Father, and Baby Jesus sleeping in the hay. Slowly the night sky left leaving, by delight time, going up into the heavens.
     To be sure this event by itself gave everyone
Who has seen it left in an epiphany? A wonderment leaving them touched by God. In itself corrected anything unspoken, Then left his mark, a place to build his next Mennonite Church forever in his name, Amen.
     Then spoken upon itself, a sign went up. There afterward, leaving no doubt this place marked Creator Blessed. Shown his righteous
Eyes right at this spot. This Church shall be built in his name as requested by God.
Breakfast this morning left us speechless, Patience, Lila, and Cecelia, had a chance to gather their thoughts on the matter. " I feel cheerful, from the early morning experience, destined and self-driven by our Lord's righteous hand upon us all," Cecilia said, more astonished than anything else.
" I felt like, I've been saved, I know being Mennonite Amish, I'm already have been saved by living plain, although my life has surly changed forever from this day forward," Patience said "solid as a rock about it."
Lila: " As for me my house shall serve the Lord, in my heart and Soul while observing it, I imagined myself, cleansed by redemption. Inside myself freedom released right then, I know where I'm going, after this life."
    "To dream knowing there is really our Lord in heaven listening to our prayers. Is valient in itself, means much to us all," Patience said.
     Later on during a snowy day, Itd not let up one bit. Mater and Fater drove up in their truck, to stay a few nights with their dochders.
They phoned ahead of time, and hired help living on the farm, plowing them out.
     Hard knocking at the front door of the little rock house. Patience answered it, while Cooney woofed a few times in delight for his nose-smelling tells much to a hunting Dog his owners came to call.
" Hallo, Dochders," Fater and Mater chimed in saying. And carried along with them. Food for supper, extras to munch on. They no more then sat down on couches after their coats were put away. The talk of the Nativity was brought to light in the early morning hours. They just could not get enough of the story unfolding right in front of their eyes this morning light.
      Cooney, never so glad to see them, his tail wagged continuously so glad to see them. And Mater petted his head, kissing his ears. Cooney, eyes looking at her such love in them. Fater, sat an up on the counter, opened the top, and proceeded to unpack, setting things out that would be eaten tonight.
     A chicken roasted, baked beans, green bean casserole and, baked potatoes, homemade pumpkin bread, a loaf of wheat bread, and fried onion rings, gingerbread cookies. " Dinners ready Ladies ", Fater called out to them.
     They got up to set down at the family table and bowed their heads in prayer. Then passed the delicious food around to start eating. The food tasty indeed, and everyone commented on it.
    Most of all when the left over food set away in the refrigerator. To enjoy each other's company and talk about the Nativity scene observed and noted. Left these people sitting around this afternoon astonished at what had gone on, needless to say noted forever. They journaled all of them to stick in among the Bible pages.
      Soon the snowy blizzard came to a standstill, stopping. Sheer beauty lay in front of us in a blanket of snow. White, reaching as far as our eyes could see. Mater wrote a poem and would recite it .
               The White Snowy World
To those Amish Mennonites, growing up in winter interludes of the lovely fluff
Decided the beauty of it all
Becomes a white blanket, covering our world
If I naught live on the farmstead
I will surely miss the beauty kept through a globe of snow being dropped in Winter
To imagine it to myself seems a deficiency to one's self, which means the absence of a snow blanket.
     Truly to see one, makes us cozy knowing Mother Earth is covered in New fallen snow
Kept to warm them then, beneath the White fluff. Left to melt next Spring.
      Surely it means living in a snow globe of a dream then.
     They all clapped," Mater excellent."
"Danke, kinner, and my Man( Husband)."
Fater says," Wonderbra poetry Fra ( wife)
Hearing your voice recite a poem is a beautiful sound that comes to mind of you. Solid as you are reciting from your heart is forever in my mind than captured in your reading it.
Lots of love in this room today, genuine, truth and just plain love. To nurture those dearest to us I am surely an asset to us all involved. Thankful always to be able to call them my unique family. To call all their own.
Suddenly another big knock on the door, Patience got up to answer the knock at the door. There stood Isaac, Earl, and Rich Zook standing there," May we bother you to come in to visit tonight?
    " Zah please do step inside, and for sure you are no bother. Step in, come, and let's hang your coats up in the closet," Lila said smiling by this time such gut company come to call.
Please come sit and join the conversation."
     " How are the roads? Fater asked them," Such a pleasant surprise as this deserves some hot-flavored kaffi, May I suggest chocolate Mocha our favorite? My dochders here made it,
Patience, Lila, and Cecelia please get out and serve us all, please.
     " Yes Fater," As they all stepped up to get kaffi and fruit cake slices made today. Heaped up on a glass plater, taking mugs stacked set them out on the coffee table, then Patience came out carrying a trivet to put the kaffi pot on. Then set in front of each person, then pour a cup half full. For everyone, Cecilia set the pot down then. Returning to her seat, next Lila set a plate of small Turkey tea sandwiches down. Patience brought a dish of sliced apples and Carmel dip.
    Tonight was such a nice night spending time amongst friends, outside cold, lots of snow. Inside toasty warm and cheerful, later singing, and Scrabble playing. Later a ham cheese ball with crackers to dip in.
Lots of laughter that night, gut humor makes a lighted-hearted individual. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105