Characters

Noah- Snarky, sarcastic, genius, bookworm. He loves bothering his sister Priya, and Katie's cousin. He's also the new kid in his high school. He knows his girlfriend Emma and his only friend Courtney because of Katie.

Cody- Geeky, dorky, self-proclaimed ladies' man. A member of the Drama Brothers. His closest friends are his step-sister Heather, Heather's boyfriend Alejandro, Harold, Trent, DJ, Justin, Izzy, Eva, and Owen.

Emma- Super smart, sometimes nice girl. Kitty's older sister and Noah's girlfriend. Always friendly competing with Courtney. She's also the vice president of the student council

Kitty- Sweet, friendly, and fun. Always trying to make new friends. Loves playing matchmaker and Cupid, but she spends so much time helping other people's relationships that she forgets about hers. Emma's younger sister who has to always listen to Emma pestering her about never doing enough.

Izzy- Crazy, surprisingly super smart, hyper girl. Loves anything that can cause destruction and mayhem. Eva's girlfriend. Best friends with Owen, Eva, and Cody.

Courtney- Type-A, valedictorian, class president. Duncan's ex-girlfriend after finding out that he was cheating on her with her best friend Gwen. She's closest with her best friends Emma, Noah(whom she met through Katie), and Katie

Heather- Queen bee, cheerleading team captain, basically Regina George if she was real. Alejandro's girlfriend and Cody's step-sister. Cody is the only nerd who she can stand, but she really does love Cody and always protects him. Best friends with Lindsay, Cody, Justin, and anyone popular.

Alejandro- Heather's boyfriend. Like Heather, Cody is the only nerd who he can stand and also sees Cody as a little brother. He has the ability to charm anyone (even better than Justin).

Gwen- Goth, emo, not loner but not popular type of person. Dumped her boyfriend Trent for Duncan who dumped her for another girl. Closest friends with no one. She lost her other friends after bad-mouthing them.

Trent- Gwen's ex-boyfriend, Justin's current boyfriend. Loves music, and once had a band with Harold, Justin, and Cody called the Drama Brothers. He's friends with some of the popular kids because of Justin but he always hangs out with his other friends. His best friends are Justin, Cody, Harold, Leshawna, Bridgette, Geoff, DJ, Katie, and Sadie.

Justin- Gorgeous, Trent's boyfriend, popular. A member of the Drama brothers. He's friends with some of the popular kids but he always hangs out with his other friends. His best friends are Trent, Cody, Harold, Leshawna, Bridgette, Geoff, DJ, Katie, and Sadie.

Leshawna- She's one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet, but if you talk smack about her friends then you better run. She's friends with everyone except Duncan, and Gwen.

Bridgette- Chill, sweet, surfer girl. Loves animals and the sea. George's girlfriend and friends with everyone except Duncan, and Gwen.

DJ- Literally the nicest person in the world. Mama's-boy. Friends with anyone and everyone. He's super respectful and will stand up for anyone who he sees getting bullied.

Geoff- Party rocker, and also super nice and outgoing to everyone. He throws the sickest parties and makes sure no one gets left out. He's friends with everyone, especially his girlfriend Bridgette.

Lindsay- Super pretty, friendly, and kind. But she's as dumb as a rock. She's one of Heather's closest friends and super popular. She's also Tyler's girlfriend.

Tyler- He says he's really athletic but in reality, he's really not. He's not dumb but he's not smart either. He's Lindsay's boyfriend and also really popular.

Eva- She is super strong and not that friendly or nice. She's Izzy's girlfriend and is always making sure that she's not going to destroy something. Her only real friends are Izzy, Cody, and Owen.

Katie- Sadie's BFF and Noah's cousin. She personally doesn't want to stay friends with Sadie but doesn't have the heart to tell her. She's also really good friends with Courtney, Kitty and Emma.

Sadie- Katie's BFF who loves hanging out with Katie 24/7.

Duncan- Juvenile delinquent. Gwen and Courtney's ex-boyfriend. His only friends are DJ and Geoff. Once tried bullying Cody, but forgot that his step-sister was Heather so he left school with no friends and a black eye.

Harold- The biggest nerd ever. His close friends are, Cody, Trent, Justin, Leshawna, Owen, and DJ.

Owen- Everyone's favorite foodie. He's really nice to everyone and he's everyone's friend. His best friends are Izzy, Cody, and Eva.