talk

Noah:

I shut the door and sat down on the bed. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Cody asked. "You know what," I snapped.

"Noah, I am so sorry for what I did to you. Everything was happening all at once and I just wasn't thinking straight. I've never been able to forgive myself for what happened and I don't except you to forgive me either. But I still really love you and-" Cody stopped mid sentence because of the tears pouring down his face.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING? I'M THE ONE WHO GOT KIDNAPPED, NEARLY KILLED, GOT THEIR DOG KILLED, GOT BROKEN UP WITH, AND MOVED AWAY FROM ALL THEIR FRIENDS! SO I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHY YOU'RE CRYING!" I yelled. Crap, I forgot that Cody was super sensitive, so he started crying even more.

"I WAS AN IDIOT NOAH! A COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOT! I WAS ONLY 17! I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING! BUT I KNOW I MISS YOU!" Cody shouted back, still crying.

"I missed you also Cody. I missed you so much," I said, walking closer to him.

Cody didn't say anything, as he pressed his lips against mine. I had melted into the kiss more as I wrapped my arms around Cody, pulling him into the kiss even more. *a/n i don't know how to write a kiss scene. kinda hard when you've never been kissed or anything but basically they made out*

We pulled away from the kiss and Cody asked me, "Does this mean we're dating again?"

I looked at him like he was an idiot. An incredibly adorable idiot. But still an idiot.

"Of course it does you idiot," I laughed kissing him again. We started kissing more until we heard the door open.

Bowie was standing in the door frame with a shocked facial expressions. Courtney, Izzy, and Eva peeked from outside of the door frame.

Courtney took a picture on her phone, Izzy muttered that she called it, and Eva handed Izzy a $20.

"Me and Cody got back together," I smiled sheepishly, when I remembered I my arms were still wrapped around Cody.

"Yeah, we kinda gathered that," Courtney said sarcastically. "I need to talk to you." Courtney finished telling me, dragging me by my arm outside.

"What happened with you two? A couple of hours ago, you were ranting about how much you hate him, now you two are making out in your dorm room," Courtney questioned skeptically.

"He apologized to me and said that he wasn't thinking straight after what had happened. We were both idiots back then Court, we didn't know how to react to that stuff. I just got too aggravated to try and talk to him about it. It made me realize that I was a little bit too hard on him, and that I really missed him," I explained to her.

"I don't understand romance. But, I'm happy for you. I heard Geoff is having a back-to-school party at his dorm. Do you wanna go?" Courtney asked. "Sure, I'll get Cody and Bowie." I said walking back to my dorm.

________________________________

Cody:

"Wow Cody, that was fast," Izzy joked "Congratulations on getting back your man," Bowie said smiling. "Thanks. I still feel like Courtney hates me though," I told them. "Just give her some time, she'll get over it." Eva responded.

Noah then walked inside the room. "Hey guys, Geoff is throwing a party in his dorm. Do you guys wanna go?" Noah asked. "Sure," I responded. Bowie and Izzy nodded their heads. Eva declined saying that she had to go to the gym.

Time Skip bc i cant write

The party was already packed. It was Noah, Izzy, Bowie, Courtney, and I going.

Geoff was waiting for us at the entrance. "HEY DUDES! WHAT'S UP! READY FOR THE PARTY? WE'RE GONNA START THIS NEW CHAPTER OF OUR LIVES WITH A BANG!" Geoff cheered. "Woah! Do we got a new party person with us? Who's the new guy?" Geoff asked looking at Bowie.

"This is Bowie. He shares a room with Noah and I," I answered. "It's great to meet you man. Welcome to Casa de Geoff. Where there are no rules, only to keep on partying!" Geoff said happily.

"Well, thank you for having me. Small question, but do you know if Raj is here?" Bowie asked Geoff. "EVERYONE IS HERE MAN! But Raj is playing beer pong with some other hockey friends in the kitchen." Geoff answered. "Thanks! I'll see you guys later," Bowie waved walking into the dorm

The party was super fun. I can't remember most of what happened, but Courtney said that Noah and I spent half the party making out.

Noah was drunk and making fun of Courtney about something. Wonder what it was.

Courtney:

I

kissed

Duncan.

"You kissed Duncan. I saw everythinggggg." Noah slurred laughing. "No you didn't. You're drunk," I denied. But it was true, I did kiss Duncan, and the bad thing is that I loved it. I couldn't even say that I was drunk when it happened.

Noah was laughing at me so much. I was helping him walk since he's such a lightweight, when I got tired of his laughing.

"Go make out with Cody more," I said playfully shoving him. "Okay," Noah quickly responded. He walked off, well more like stumbled off, to Cody.

I turned around and bumped into Duncan. "Hey there, princess," He said. "Hey Duncan," I responded slightly blushing. "So that kiss was-" I cut him off my pulling him into another kiss. We broke apart and there was a small flash in front of us.

Noah was standing in front of us with his phone and a drink in his hand. He had stared at his phone, then back at us, and grinned.

"I told you that you kissed Duncan. I'm always righttttttt," Noah slurred. I smiled at Duncan and shrugged. "I should probably take this one back to his dorm before he does anything reckless," I said pointing towards Noah.

"No, you can't take me home. Only Cody can," Noah snapped swatting my hand away. "Alright, where's Cody?" I asked. "Right here," Cody said appearing out of nowhere. "Hey Cody, your boyfriend wants you to take him home. I also kinda want to leave this party, so I'm using Noah as an excuse," I explained, pushing Noah towards Cody.

"Yeah, I was looking for you two so we could leave. C'mon, let's go," Cody said while Noah clung onto him. I kissed Duncan goodbye and walked out with Cody and Noah.

We were half way down the hall, when Noah fell asleep in Cody's arms. Cody laid Noah down on his bed and kissed him on his forehead. They are the cutest couple ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have risen from the dead! How was this chapter? Noco is back and so is Duncney! The idea of the fight and Noah and Cody getting back together was given to me by  so thank you very much for that! I hope you all liked this chapter!

Love you all,
-Ashley<3

1190 words