miss: day 6

Quick a/n before the story starts: I know that I skipped a few days. Every chapter will skip 2-3 days so it looks like Noah's been missing for longer. That was it! Enjoy!
-Ashley<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Priya:

I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes because it's been almost a week and the police haven't even come close to finding Noah. I went outside to the backyard to water my mom's flowers. When I stepped outside, I started screaming. Honey was in the middle of the grass, just lying there in a pool of blood, with a knife stabbed in her chest. My mom ran outside when she heard me scream and fell to her knees sobbing when she saw Honey.

My mom has been going through so much. First, my dad joined the army, so she had to raise two kids while maintaining a stable job. Then, Noah goes missing and she's been panicking because there's nothing she can do. Now, Honey's dead.

I sat down next to my mom trying to comfort her, but it was no use. So, I broke down crying with her. If I ever find the fucker killed Honey or the fucker that kidnapped my brother, I will personally murder them myself.
_____________________________________
Noah:

I was finally starting to wake up after being beaten up, stabbed, and then tranquilized. I opened my eyes and saw my arm. I tried grabbing a small rag that was on the floor to stop the bleeding. I swallowed my scream, so I wouldn't wake up anyone within earshot and risk Sierra attacking them.

She was bluffing when she said that she was going to kill Honey, right?

I heard the basement door unlock and Sierra walked downstairs smiling. What was she so happy about?

"Good morning Noah, are you finally up? I have some pictures I want to show you," Sierra chirped. Okay, now I was getting kinda scared.

Sierra pulled out a stack of pictures and put them on the floor. She then pulled out a pocket knife and cut the tape around my wrists. What was happening? Sierra then put the photos in my hands and told me that she wanted me to go through them myself.

No. No, no, no, no, no, no. She wasn't bluffing. Honey, my best friend(tied with Courtney), the sweetest dog ever, got murdered by Sierra. Sierra just left her there in a pool of blood in my backyard. I started sobbing, kicking, and screaming. I sounded like a little kid throwing a tantrum. Sierra taped my legs to the ground so I'd stop kicking.

"Why?" I asked between sobs. "Because I want to see you suffer," Sierra grinned. "Anyways, I should get to school. I'll let you know how your family is taking this," Sierra said skipping up the stairs. She paused midway and came to me with a needle. She stabbed my leg with the needle and watched my eyes get all droopy. I'm not really sure what happened next, but I think I passed out.

Time Skip(I know, I haven't done those in a while)

About an hour later, I felt myself start to wake up again. My leg was still numb from the tranquilizer, but I was able to move a little bit. I saw Sierra's pocket knife and grabbed it. Sierra forgot to tie my wrists together, and that was how I was going to get help. I used the knife to cut the tape on my ankle. Perfect. I still couldn't walk, so I had to crawl. But that's okay, escapism is never easy. In the corner of my eye, I saw a clock. It read 9:43. School isn't over for another 5 hours.

I crawled up the stairs to the kitchen. Luckily, there was a phone there. I grabbed it and dialed 911. "Hello, yes, I'm Noah Sterecera, the boy who went missing a few days ago. You've got to help me. I'm at Sierra Parkinson's house at (insert random address). I'm not lying, you can bring my mom, Anika Sterecera at (insert another random address) when you come. Just please help," I begged. The lady said the police would be over soon.

I collapsed on the floor because my leg was still numb. The police came and burst in with my mom and sister who started sobbing when they saw me. "Noah! Oh, thank goodness you're safe. I was so worried about you!" My mom cried out hugging me. "Ow," I whined. My arm was still killing me after being stabbed twice. I was also starving.

Some people in an ambulance lifted me onto a stretcher. During the drive to the hospital, the doctors were saying that I had lost a lot of blood and that I had to eat a lot since I hadn't eaten anything for a week.

"So is Honey really..." I started to ask my mom. "I'm sorry baby, she is," My mom answered. I started crying again as my mom tried to comfort me.

We finally got to the hospital, and the doctors brought me to a room. One of the nurses tried to put the IV in my arm, which made me start crying more. "Noah, it's okay, no one is trying to hurt you. Just take a deep breath," My mom said. The nurse was able to put the IV in with a little bit of a struggle.

The police came into the room and sat down in the two chairs that were in the room. "Hello Noah, how are you feeling? I'm Officer Sanders. That's Officer McArthur" Officer Sanders told me. "I'm feeling better," I shrugged. "That's good. We just wanted to ask you a few questions if that's okay with you," Sanders said. I nodded in response.

She asked a bunch of questions about what happened when Sierra had kidnapped me and stuff. I gave her the full story of what happened.

I don't really remember what happened after, but I think she said something about them going to arrest Sierra.

I was really tired and hungry, but my mom and the doctors told me to get some rest first given that the only sleep I actually got was just me being tranquilized.

I fell asleep for a little bit trying not to think about everything that was happening.

When I woke up, I saw two people standing in front of me. It was Courtney and Cody who heard that I was in the hospital. "Noah! You're safe!" Courtney cheered giving me a hug. "We were super worried about you. Courtney didn't sleep for like three days because she was coming up with crazy conspiracies about where you were," Cody exclaimed, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh yeah, and your mom said you had to eat this soup," Cody said handing a bowl of chicken noodle soup. "Thanks, gap," I responded.

We spent a few hours talking about the most random things while I was eating my soup. The nurse came inside the room to tell them that visiting hours were over and they had to go home. Cody gave me a small kiss goodbye and Courtney gave me one last hug.

"So, that's your boyfriend?" The nurse asked. I think her name was Molly or something like that. I nodded my head. "He seems sweet. Anyways, if you'd like, your mom can stay in the room overnight with you," The nurse offered. "Okay sure," I answered. She nodded and left the room to go get my mom.

It was only 8:30, but my mom said I had to go to sleep early. She kissed me goodnight, and I slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola! Noah has returned! I hope you all liked this chapter! Have a great morning/afternoon/night!

Love you all,

-Ashley<3

1310 words