Hanging out

Noah:

Courtney and I were waiting outside of the school waiting for Priya to come pick us up. "Where is she, Noah?" Courtney asked me. "I don't know, okay. She was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago. We live less than 20 blocks away!" I said. "Can't you just text her?" Courtney told me. I pulled out my phone to text her.

(Bold is Noah. Normal is Priya)

Where the fuck are you

Oh my god. I forgot I had to pick you up.

Gee, that's helpful

I'm leaving right now

I'm telling mom

Don't you dare

You shouldn't be texting and driving.

Smart-ass

Thank you. Now keep your eyes on the road. bye

bye

"SHE FORGOT THAT SHE WAS PICKING US UP!" I yelled. "You're kidding right?" Courtney asked. "No, she's on her way right now," I responded. "Now I kinda wish that we did ride home with Heather!" Courtney complained.

We saw a grey Subaru WRX STI pulling up in front of the school. "Hey guys, I'm sorry. I completely forgot," Priya apologized. "Whatever," I responded while getting in the car. "Where's Emma? Didn't you say she was coming with us?" Priya asked pulling the car out of her parking spot. "Yeah, key word: WAS. She's going home with her new boyfriend, who was her old ex-boyfriend," I told her. "So now we have to make sure that she goes DOWN!" Courtney said with fire in her eyes. "I am going to beat her in the class president election. That's why my campaign has to be perfect," Courtney continued. "Well, if you're going against the girl who broke my little brother's heart, even if he is a pest, that girl is GONE!" Priya squealed. "I can see it now: 'Courtney Satella wins class president' I'm winning this thing and no one is going to stop me," Courtney shouted. "I'm sure, Court," I replied while reading.

We finally got to my house and my golden labrador, Honey, jumped on me. "Hey girl, did you miss me?" I cooed. I admit, I can be a little soft with my dog, but can you blame me? "Aww, Noah does have a soft spot," Courtney said.

Just as I was about to say something back I heard my mom call out from the kitchen, "Is that the future prime minister of Canada that I hear?" "You bet it is, Mrs. Sterecera!" Courtney said walking over to give my mom a hug. "How have you been dear, we haven't seen you forever," My mom asked. "I've been good, I just missed Noah, and I need someone to help with my class president campaign," Courtney responded. "Well, we can't let anyone get in the way of that. First, class president. Then, you'll be the prime minister," My mom said. She's always supported Courtney, she saw her as a second daughter. Courtney saw her as a mom since her parents were rarely ever home. Priya and I saw her as a second sister. If anything, Courtney was practically a Sterecera(not in a weird way don't be thinking any weird things). "Thanks, Mrs. Sterecera, that's the plan," Courtney said.

"Well, I'll let you and Noah work on your campaign. Will you be staying for dinner dear?" My mom asked walking back into the kitchen. "If it's not too much to ask for, that would be great, thank you," Courtney replied. "It's never too much to ask for, the more the merrier as I always say," My mom said sweetly.

"C'mon Court, your campaign isn't gonna start itself," I called out walking upstairs to my room. "Coming!" Courtney responded following after me.

My room still had a bunch of the boxes we brought in when we moved. I unpacked some of the boxes, those boxes being the ones I had stuffed with books.

"I thought you moved 2 months ago. You haven't unpacked anything?" Courtney asked. "I unpacked my books," I said pointing to the 2 bookshelves lining my wall. "Whatever, let's get to work," Courtney said sitting on the floor.

Time skip because it's 10:30 at night and i'm LaZy (still Noah's pov)

"Courtney, you know you're my best friend right? But, we've been making posters for 3 hours and then spent another hour working on your speech. We have been working for 4 hours with no break. Please can we stop working?" I begged as I fell off my bed.

"Fine. Only because I am also tired," Courtney said putting down her laptop. Priya then walked into the room, "Mom says it's dinner time." She said. "Thanks," I replied.

We walked downstairs to the kitchen, and I had smelled my mom's delicious samosa from the stairwell.

"Thanks mom," I said sitting down. "Of course sweetheart, how was school you two?" My mom had asked me and Courtney. "It was good, I met some new people, J got invited to a party, a girl picked a fight with me at lunch, my girlfriend cheated on me," I responded nonchalantly. "What do you mean Emma cheated on you?" She questioned. "I caught her making out with her ex-boyfriend," I replied. "Didn't you say that Emma was running against Courtney for class president?" She asked again, and I nodded my head as a response. "Courtney do me a favor would you," My mom told Courtney who looked up from her plate, "Destroy this Emma girl in the election," My mom said in the same nice yet threatening tone that Katie uses when she wants me to do something. "Of course, Mrs. Sterecera," Courtney said smiling.

We all continued to talk about our days for the rest of dinner. It was nice, really nice. I might be sarcastic, but my family brings out a whole different Noah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow 2 chapters in one day! Aren't you guys lucky? Now i gotta sleep bc its 10:57 at night where I am, and I am tired. good morning/afternoon/night/

love you all,
-Ashley<3

1002 words