moving

Noah:

I've been at the hospital for two weeks now. It's okay, except for the fact that I have to eat chicken noodle soup every day. I know my mom put the medicine I have to take inside of the soup. Which is why I had to eat it Every. Single. Day.

My arm is broken thanks to Sierra. I'm stuck eating chicken noodle soup every day thanks to Sierra. I have to move back to Toronto and leave behind everything here thanks to Sierra. My dog is dead thanks to Sierra.

Luckily, my mom said I might get discharged today. Pryia was at the house packing my bags. Pryia hated the fact that we had to move. She hated Toronto and everyone in it. I had a small feeling that she was going to end up hating me next, since I'm the reason we have to move back. Priya was the type of person who would hold someone against you if she was really pissed off.

I was finally discharged from the hospital. My mom was helping me into the car so we could drive home. During the ride home, my mom asked how I felt about moving away. I told her truth, but not everything. Just to make it seem like I was fine with moving away.

When we finally got to the house, it was practically empty. Everything was packed up again in labeled boxes. Pryia stormed upstairs to her room saying that she had to finish packing.

I knocked out on the sofa a couple minutes later trying to watch TV.

Time Skip<3

I finally woke up from my nap. I was actually able to fall asleep. I went outside to go sit on the front porch to get some air.

I was reading my book on the steps when I saw Cody walking by. He looked a little bit nervous.

"Hey gap, what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh Noah, hey. Um, there was something I needed to talk to you about," He answered. "Okay, shoot," I told him. "I think we should take a break." Cody blurted out. "What? Why?" I asked shocked. "I just can't do a long distance relationship. I'm sorry," He said with tears in his eyes. "Cody please-," I was stopped talking when I saw Cody run off.

I ran upstairs to my room to text Courtney. I needed someone to help me.
——————————————————
Courtney:

I was kind of upset when Noah said he was moving back to Toronto. I was in my room scrolling through Pinterest when I got a text from Noah.

Gay Bookworm/Court:) (Noah/Courtney)

Gay Bookworm: can you come to my place rq i need someone to talk to
Court:): Sure, what happened?
Gay Bookworm: ill tell you when you get here come through my window tho pryia's gonna give you a bunch of flak if you knock on the door
Court:): I'll be right there.
Read at 5:47 pm

I grabbed my purse and slipped on a pair of sneakers. While I was walking to Noah's house, I stopped when I got to his fence. I carefully hopped over it and tried climbing the tree right next to his window.

I walked on one of the branches and tapped on Noah's window. He opened it and started crying. "We broke up." He said through his tears. "What do you mean? Does he want me to crush his skull?" I asked threateningly. "He said he couldn't do a long distance relationship and ended everything." Noah snapped.

"I am going to destroy him when I see him again. Wanna watch Hallmark movies and play Mario Kart while we cry about our failed love lives?" I offered. "Yes," Noah said smiling softly.

We spent the rest of the night crying over Hallmark movies, endless games of Mario Kart, and bowls of chicken noodle soup.

It's not the first thing that will pop up in your mind when you're thinking of what to do on a Friday night, but it's the best thing I'd ever want to do.

——————————————————
Cody:

I AM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!

WHY DID I BREAK UP WITH NOAH?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?

AFTER EVERYTHING HE'S BEEN THROUGH, I JUST BREAK UP WITH HIM!

I AM GOING TO GO STEP ON A LEGO AT THIS POINT!

Heather walked inside the house while I was pacing the kitchen floor. "Cody? What's wrong?" She asked. "I broke up with Noah," I said. "WHAT!?" Heather shouted. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" She yelled. "I DON'T KNOW OKAY! EVERYTHING WAS HAPPENING ALL AT ONCE AND IT JUST HAPPENED!" I groaned. "Cody Emmet Jameson Anderson, you are an idiot. A complete idiot," Heather told me, shaking her head in disbelief. "Yeah, no shit Captain Obvious," I said storming upstairs to my room.

——————————————————
Heather:

Cody what the fuck were you thinking?

I grabbed my phone to text Alejandro.

Mi amor<3/Alejandro<3 (Heather/Alejandro)

Mi amor<3: Guess what Cody just did
Alejandro<3: What did he do mi amor?
Mi amor<3: He broke up with Noah
Alejandro<3: Ay dios mio.
Mi amor<3: I swear, I love Cody, but sometimes he drives me to the edge of insanity.
Alejandro<3: He probably just needs some time to think about what happened to Noah. Just leave him be.
Alejandro<3: Oh, I have to go Heather. Adios mi amor<3.
Mi amor<3: Bye <3
Read at 6:13 pm

Maybe Alejandro had a point. A lot has happened over the past week and stuff. Maybe I was too hard on him. I grabbed a post-it note from the kitchen.

I wrote down,
I'm sorry if I was too harsh. We can watch Mean Girls and order a pizza(my treat) if you want.
-Heather<3

I slipped the note under his door and waited.

The note was slipped back to me, and in Cody's horrible penmanship was written,
yeah I would like that. pepperoni pizza tho
-cody:)

I smiled to myself as I walked downstairs to set up the movie and order the pizza.

A few minutes later, our pizza came. We sat down in the living room and watched our movie. Cody fell asleep towards the end, and so did I. This was not how I was expecting my Friday night to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holaaaaa! Yeah! Just like my sanity, the Noco is gone!

Sorry for getting rid of the noco tho.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all,
-Ashley<3

1090 words