Blind Dates and Dreams

*Quick a/n: If anyone needs to see the order of the POVs scroll to the bottom. Alrighty then, ON WITH THE STORY! Enjoy<3

——————————————————

Cody:

BREEP!
BREEP!
BREEP!

I sat up groggily in my bed, shutting off my alarm. What was that dream? Why was I kissing Noah? Oh yeah, I liked him. If only that perfect dream was a reality.

Maybe I should tell Heather about the dream, she could help me. I got in dressed in my usual sweater with the red and green stripes.

Heather was in the kitchen making herself a tea and a bagel. "Morning Cody," She said to me. "Morning Heather, thanks for breakfast," I responded. "Anytime. What's wrong?" She asked. "Um Heather, can I tell you something. But you can't say anything, please," I mumbled. "Of course you can Cody. I won't say anything, I swear," Heather replied.

I started, "So basically, you know Noah?" "The new kid? Yeah," She said. I continued, "I like him. Like- LIKE him." Heather didn't say anything as she wrapped me in a hug and told me, "Thank you for telling me Cody. But, tell me about this crush. What do you like about him?" "Everything. His humor, his sarcasm, his smarts, his looks. I even had a dream where I kissed him," I said. Heather finished by saying, "I'll be there for you, but for now, let's get to school." I smiled at her and got into her car.

I really an lucky to have Heather as a step-sister.

——————————————————
Courtney:

I was waiting for Noah to come out of his house. "Noah! Hurry the fuck up!" I screamed from outside. Noah walked out and locked the front door. "Chill bitch, you're lucky my mom left early and Priya sleeps like a log and can't hear a damn thing," He said is his snarky voice. "Whatever let's go," I said walking towards the school.

Noah started talking, "Soooooo Court-" "What do you want?" I cut him off. "A friend of mine is into you and they needed help asking you out. So what do you say?" Noah said. "No," I told him flatly. "C'mon please. I'll owe you one. Just do this one thing for me," Noah begged. "Fine. When and where?" I finally gave in. "Saturday. 5:30 sharp. At the coffee shop we sometimes go to," Noah answered. "Alright, but you owe me," I stated. "Yeah fine," Noah said.

We finally got to school and saw the group. " 'Bout time you guys showed up. How was your Christmas?" Heather asked us. Noah answered, "It was good, my dad came home from the military, so that was fun." "My parents were on a business trip so I celebrated with Noah's family," I also said. "Nice, we didn't really do much this break," Heather said and everyone agreed.

"What are you all doing on Saturday?" Leshawna asked. "Noah's making me go on a blind date with one of his friends," I answered. "Who is it Noah?" Heather and Bridgette asked being nosy. "Can't say," Noah responded quickly darting his eyes around. Weird. Bridgette and Heather looked at each other and shrugged.

The bell rang and we all walked off to our first period classes. I went to Calculus, and saw Gwen sitting in the back. She waved to me, and I just scowled and turned away, sitting in my seat.

The rest of my classes went by quickly and I was going to lunch to meet up with Noah. I walked into the lunchroom, but couldn't see him. He was probably running a little late.

——————————————————

Noah:

"Chill! I told her, and she yes. She'll be there! Saturday, 5:30 sharp, coffee shop!" I managed to squeak out to Gwen, who was holding me against a locker. "And you didn't say anything?" Gwen asked, pushing me against the locker harder. I just can't catch a break! But it's always the ugly people beating me up. Ugh, annoying. I shook my head back and forth. "Good, and make sure it stays that way," Gwen demanded, releasing her hand from the grip of my neck. "Got it," I said walking off to the lunchroom.

——————————————————

Cody:

"So what do I say to him?" I asked stressed out. "Just tell him that you like him. Rip the bandage off Cody," Heather answered. "But when do I tell him?" I asked again. "Saturday, Courtney's going on that date, and Katie's going shopping. He'll be by himself," Alejandro told me. "What if he says no," I said, pacing next to our lunch table. "Then we beat him up," Heather said flatly, while filing her nails. "Mi amor, we cannot do that," Alejandro started, then turned to face me saying, "If he says no, simply say that you hope you can still be friends." That was the perfect solution! "Yes! Thank you guys!" I said hugging them. "Anytime amigo," Alejandro said. "Of course Cody," Heather responded.

I was going to do this. I was going to ask Noah out on Saturday. I hope he says yes.

——————————————————

Courtney:

I was walking home, thinking about the blind date that Noah's setting me up on. I swear to God, if he sets me up with like Duncan or Gwen, I will break all of his bones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Chapter!! This time I actually wrote motivated and I slept last night! WOO HOO! Sorry for all the pov switches but if you couldn't figure it out, it was:

Cody
Courtney
Noah
Cody
Courtney

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all,

-Ashley<3

929 words