Election Day

Noah:

Courtney's party was a huge hit on Friday. All she has to do now is have a killer speech and she wins. Priya was dropping me off at school again. "Cya, Priya," I said as I got out of the car. "Anytime, Noah. Tell Courtney I said good luck for today," She called back. I gave her a thumbs up walking towards Courtney, Katie, and Sadie.

"Hey guys. Are you ready for today Courtney?" I asked. "You bet I'm ready, Emma's going DOWN," Courtney said.

"I'm grounded till the end of eternity," Katie said leaning against the wall of the school. "What happened Katie?" Courtney asked. "Well SOMEONE snitched to my parents that I had a few drinks at the party, and now I'm grounded for the rest of my life," Katie said glaring at Sadie. "I said I was sorry Katie, I didn't mean to," Sadie said on the verge of tears. "It doesn't matter because now I can't listen to the speeches after school, and I can't see my best friend destroy Emma," Katie snapped back. "But I'm your best friend, and I'm not running," Sadie said confused. My god, she's such an idiot. "NOT YOU! COURTNEY! THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU SADIE! GET A CLUE!" Katie shouted back. Courtney and I slowly backed up in case this was going to get messy. It was too early for this.

"That's it! I don't want to be BFFs anymore!" Sadie yelled. "Alright, let's go guys," Katie shrugged, walking away with me and Courtney.

"About time," I said rolling my eyes, "Who said that their friendship was toxic?" I asked Katie. "You did, and you were right," Katie responded. "I know I was right," I said sarcastically.

We finally got to homeroom and took our seats in the back of the classroom. We saw Heather, Cody, Alejandro, and the rest of their friends walk inside. "Hola amigos, como estas?" Alejandro asked in his Spanish accent. "I'm fine, just prepping for my speech today," Courtney said reviewing all of her notes. "You'll do great Courtney. I know it," Bridgette said cheerfully. "What about you Katie?" Cody asked. "I've been better. My parents grounded me for forever. But, on a better note, Saide and I aren't friends anymore!" She exclaimed.

"Speak of the devil," I mumbled as Sadie walked in just then. "What- oh God," Heather said rolling her eyes. "Katie, I'm really sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to tell your parents. Can we be BFFs again?" Sadie asked. Geez, desperate much? "No," Katie deadpanned. Geoff accidentally spit out the water that he was drinking on me. "Dude, gross!" I yelled. "Sorry man," He responded. "I'm not going to be friends with you after one little apology. You were always a toxic friend, and I can't deal with that. You ended our friendship, so don't be trying to repair less then 30 minutes after" Katie finished saying. Sadie then ran off crying, annoying right?

The bell rang and we all went off to our first period classes.

While I was walking down the hallway, some girl with fiery, red hair, was bolting down the hallway and crashed into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay? I'm Izzy, but you can call me E-scope! What's your name?" The girl named Izzy, said super quickly. "I'm Noah. You shouldn't be bolting down a crowded hallway," I said picking my stuff up from the floor. Out of nowhere, Izzy jumped on my back, "Piggyback ride! Onwards!" She yelled pointing forward. "Um, no, get off," I said sternly. "Awwww. BUT I WANT A PIGGY BACK RIDE!" She whined shaking me.

"Izzy! Get off of him now!" Some other girl said. "Ok, Eva," Izzy pouted as she hopped off my back. "Sorry about her, she just had 5 cups of coffee, so she can get a little bit crazy," The girl who I assume was Eva said. "It's alright, now I gotta get to class, I'm probably already late." I said irritated. "What class do you have first?" Eva asked. "Global. Yay," I said with fake enthusiasm. "We also have that class first, let's go Iz," Eva said pulling Izzy along with her.