Revenge

Sierra:

Everyone has told me that my crush on Cody is an issue. They're just jealous that Cody loves me and not them.

I was walking down the hallway to my first class to see Cody again. I changed all of my classes to be with him. As I was walking, the lingering people in the halls looked at me, and all started snickering, and whispering to their friends.

What was with everyone? I walked over to a girl in my class, Lucy, and asked her what was with everyone. "Lucy, what's everyone laughing about?" I asked. Lucy stifled a laugh and showed me a picture on her phone. It was Cody and Noah holding hands. "Guess he isn't your 'Codykins' anymore, huh Sierra," Lucy said laughing.

"No. He's not dating Noah. He's with ME and me only," I snapped. "Earth to Sierra, they are dating. Noah told Courtney, who told Heather, who told Alejandro, who told Geoff, who told Bridgette, and Duncan overheard it, took this picture, and sent it to everyone in school." Lucy told me.

I don't know who to kill first: Noah for stealing my Cody or Duncan for showing this to everyone. Tears started welling up in my eyes and I ran out of the classroom crying. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lucy roll her eyes and scoff.

How could Cody do this to me? He has to love me! We were going to get married and have kids! But now, Noah ruined everything for me. I will get my revenge on him, just wait.

But, I did hear that Noah and Courtney got Gwen expelled, so I can't hurt him just yet. In the meantime though, I can get my revenge on Duncan for doing this.

I saw Duncan in the hallways alone. He was on his phone not paying attention to anything around him. Perfect. I stormed over to him and swatted his phone out of his hands. "What the hell Sierra!" He shouted. I gripped him by his collar and yelled, "How could you!" "What are you talking about?" He asked confused. "You sent everyone that picture of Noah and Cody! Now everyone thinks that I'm crazy!" I screeched. "They already did," Duncan mumbled. I kicked him in the nuts. "Shut up! I can't believe you! I can't even hurt Noah because of what he and Courtney did to Gwen! I hate you!" I screamed, stepping on Duncan's phone, and crushing it.

I was at lunch and saw Noah, Cody, and their little friend group all sitting together. They were all laughing and joking. Noah didn't deserve Cody, I DID! Did Noah know that Cody still sleeps with his stuffed emu Jerry? Or that his birthday is on April 1st? I DON'T THINK SO! I am the only one Cody will love. I will make sure of that!
_____________________________________

Noah:

School was finally over and I was walking to my new job at the pizzeria, that just opened. I walked inside, put on the apron that was there, and stood in front of the cash register waiting for a customer.

I heard the little bell on the door ring, and I looked up from my book to see Courtney walk inside. "What do you want?" I asked not even looking up from my book. "Great customer service. Anyways, can I have a regular slice with a Pepsi," Courtney ordered. "Coming right up," I said, in a fake sweet voice, putting the slice in the oven. "That'll be $5.75," I told her. She handed me the cash, and I put it inside the cash register.

I gave her the slice and her soda, and went back to reading my book. "School ended an hour ago, why are you here so late?" I asked, finally closing my book. "Cheer practice. I honestly think I'm going to murder some of those girls on the squad." Courtney said laying her head on the counter. "Why?" I questioned.

"Taylor can't do anything right. Amy doesn't do shit, and then complains when we put Sammy on the pyramid instead of her. The only good people on the team are Heather, Kitty, Sammy, and Jen. Also, we can't kick Taylor off the team, because Mrs. Kelly is her mom. We can't kick Amy off because then she'll force Sammy to quit, and we can't afford to lose her" Courtney whined.

I looked at the clock, and my shift was finally over. I hung up my apron on the little rack, and pushed Courtney's head off the counter. "C'mon, it's closing time. Get out. Do you wanna come to my place to play Mario Kart!" I said. "Sure," Courtney smiled getting up.

We walked out, and I locked the door. We started walking towards my house, but something felt weird. Like someone was watching us. "Court, does it feel like someone's watching us, or is it just me?" I wondered. "No, I feel like that too," She responded.

We finally got to my house, and we walked upstairs to my room. We played a few games of Mario Kart before Courtney had to go home. It wasn't that far of a walk to Courtney's place from mine, but I still went with her.

When I started walking back home, I got the feeling someone was watching me, so I took a little bottle of pepper spray from my pocket and clutched it in my hand. I was probably just paranoid, because I looked around and no one was there.

But someone was watching...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyy! New chapter! Sorry it took me so long to update, my ideas bestie and I were trying to find the perfect plot. But don't worry, because we got a great idea for you guys. Also, thank you again for the 1k reads.

Love you all
-Ashley<3

976 words