I've missed this

Fast Forward a few months to where the characters are in their first year of college

Noah:

It's been eight months since my life flipped for me. Eight months since Cody and I started dating. Eight months since Sierra kidnapped me. Eight months since Honey died. Eight months since Cody broke up with me. Eight months since I moved back to Toronto.

But that's all in the past. Let's focus on the now.

My mom had got me a new dog, Bee. I had got my license. I graduated with the best grades in my class. I'm going to the University of Toronto with Courtney. Oh crap, I'm supposed to be helping Courtney move into her dorm today.

I rushed home and got into my car. Maybe I was going a little bit over the speed limit, but you know how Courtney is when somebody is late.

I finally pulled up to the gate. They let me in because I also dorm here. My room is next door to Courtney's.

I ran upstairs and knocked on her door. "Who is it?" She asked from inside. "Noah. Let me in," I answered. "You're late," She said opening the door. "I know. I lost track of time and traffic was crazy," I told her.

"Whatever, can you help me unpack some of these boxes?" Courtney asked. "No, I just came to watch you struggle even though you asked me to come here to help you," I sarcastically told her rolling my eyes.

"Aren't you a great friend," Courtney said gently shoving me. "Greatest friend ever," I responded opening one of the boxes.

"So who's your roommate?" I asked putting some of her law books on a shelf. "I think Izzy and Eva," She told me. I knew Izzy was coming here since she's super smart and stuff. But I didn't know Eva was going here.

"What about you?" She continued. "I don't know. The school never told me," I responded. "That sucks, hopefully, you'll get someone who's considerate or someone who you'll tolerate," Courtney told me. "So basically, they're neat, don't speak at all, and read," I joked. "For a pessimist, you have really high expectations for people," Courtney mused.

We spent a little while joking around about how I was too pessimistic. She threw a bunch of paper at me, and we got into a whole war of paper. I've missed this.

____________________________________

Izzy:

I was driving to the University of Toronto with Eva. Eva was obviously driving since she said I was a 'reckless driver'. Personally, I think I'm a pretty safe driver. I just drive 10-20 miles per hour over the speed limit. It's more efficient since it gets you to your destination quicker.

HONK!

"LEARN HOW TO DRIVE YOU IDIOT!" Eva screamed at the driver who tried cutting her off the road. Eva got upset at drivers a bunch of times. She was a little bit scary, but I still love her.

We finally got to the school and got out of the car. I pulled our suitcases out of the trunk. The school emailed us and said that we would share a dorm with Courtney. Courtney was actually pretty chill. Noah also is going to the University of Toronto. I can't wait to see him again.

We finally got upstairs and I knocked on our dorm room 407. Courtney opened the door for us. Her hair was a wreck and there was paper all over the floor. Noah was in the middle of the room with a crumpled-up piece of paper in his hands. Umm, what's happening?

"Izzy, Eva! Hey! What's up?" Courtney asked trying to act chill. "Nothing much. I thought you were a neat freak," I said teasing her. "Noah and I got into a war of paper," She sheepishly told us moving to the side so we could see Noah.

"NOAH!" I squealed giving him a hug. "Hey Izzy," Noah squeaked out, gasping for air. I released him from the tight embrace. "Hey Eva," He waved. Eva nodded in return. 

"Are you going to dorm here Noah?" I asked. "Yeah, my dorm is right next door," He answered. "NO WAY! THAT MEANS WE CAN HANG OUT ALL THE TIME!" I cheered. "Who are you sharing a room with?" Eva asked him. "I don't know, the school never emailed me," Noah shrugged. 

"Speaking of my dorm, I also have to unpack. See you all later," Noah told us walking out of the room. He really hasn't changed a bit. Even if he hasn't changed, I've missed him.

____________________________________

Cody:

A lot has happened over the past eight months. Noah and I started dating, only for me to break up with him. Noah moved back to Toronto and hasn't spoken to me since. I guess I deserved that though. 

I'm going to the University of Toronto. Heather is going to the University of British Columbia. I was supposed to dorm with two other kids, but the school never said who they were. I hope they're nice at least.

I was walking up the stairs to my new dorm when I heard three familiar voices. 

"I can't believe he's here! It's been so long since we've seen him!" One of the voices cheered. "Mhm," Another voice mumbled. "We could go see if he needs help unpacking," The final voice suggested. "Nah, he probably wants to be alone before his new roommates come," The second voice responded. 

I walked to the door to see if I really recognized those three people, or if it was just my mind messing with me. 

No way. It was Courtney, Izzy, and Eva. I didn't know they also went here.

"Cody? Is that you?" Izzy asked. "Oh, hey guys. I didn't know you three went here," I waved at them. "Yeah, where's your room?" Eva asked me. "Room 409," I responded. "THAT'S RIGHT NEXT DOOR FROM OURS! WE CAN HANG OUT EVEN MORE!" Izzy said happily. "Hm," Courtney mumbled glancing over at me. Is she still upset from that fight we had when Noah left? She has every right to be though. I really missed being her friend.

We spoke for a little while before I told them that I had to get to my dorm. I walked out and to the next door. I opened the door and saw my roommate. He looked up at the same time that the door opened, and his phone fell on his face. He looked up at me and his jaw dropped.

"Cody?"

"Noah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOWZA! That was a fun chapter to write. A small reunion with Noah and Cody finally seeing each other after all this time. Hehe. What will happen next? Who knows? Heck! I'm the one writing this and I don't even know where this is going. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all,

-Ashley<3

1148 words