🌸chap 1 - a prince or a maid?🍋

First oneshot is also the first requested one! This one is a king cross x maid dream + king nootmare oneshot which will contain fluff and lemon. Requested by: Anasuqjaj.

ONTO THE CHAPTER!!

______________________________________

"You sure about this, Bruce?" A person in black asked his friend as they entered the large castle of the kingdom of feelings. "Yea, we will get really rich if we kidnap him." The other one said. "Hey, how about we make him our maid before we 'sell' him back to the kingdom?" He added.

The two guys somehow sneaked into the room that belonged to prince Dream. Dream was king Nightmare's younger brother, and was known not only for his kindness, but also for his chaoticness. Dream once followed a thief to his base without even knowing that he was a thief, just to tell him that he dropped a coin. Dream also didnt really consider himself as a 'royal', because he found it boring to always listen to all the royal rules.

And right now, he was about to get in a way bigger trouble than that. The two kidnappers covered Dream's mouth, which woke him up. He wanted to yell for help, but the other kidnapper injected him some sort of sleeping poison. They then grabbed him and dropped him in a bag. The kidnappers then escaped the castle and escaped in their carriage.

(.........Dont ask me how I know how does kidnapping work.)

As soon as they got out of the forests of the kingdom of feelings, they grabbed a bottle of wine and both drank from it. "Woohoo!!! Another successful mission!!" They yelled loudly, almost waking dream up. They then drank even more wine, while singing songs in different languages.

Suddenly, the prince woke up and while scratching, he opened the bag he was in. Dream looked around and finally realized that he was being kidnapped. He needed a plan to escape, but since he had no ideas at the moment, he just grabbed a frying pan and bonked both of the kidnappers, making them go uncouncious.

Dream jumped out of the carriage and ran in a random direction. While running, Dream always turned around to see if anyone followed him, but suddenly, he bumped into someone.

The person was a bear monster with horns and a beard, who was also holding an axe. "Well well well....." The person drunkly said. "What do we have here-?...." The guy grabbed Dream's hand tightly, making Dream scream for help. It didn't really look like someone was gonna save him, but suddenly, a tall muscular figure with a sword jumped out of the bushes, doing a perfect backflip and hitting the guy with his leg.

The guy let go off dream as he fell to the ground, uncouncious aswell.

"W-who are y-you-!?" Dream asked while backing away slowly. "......My name is Cross, and I am the king of the X kingdom." The person spoke with a deep yet soft voice. "T-thank you for saving me your highness, I'm Dream, from the kingdom of feelings." Dream bowed down, as if he was a commoner. The king raised an eyebrow (?)

"Kingdom of feelings hm? Thats far away from here." He said. "Someone k-kidnapped me..." Dream shily said, but yelped in surprise, as the king himself picked him up and carried him somewhere. "W-where are you t-taking me..?" Dream asked, slightly blushing.

"To my castle, my maids will take care of you there." The king simply said. "Also what is your 'role' in the kingdom of feelings?" Dream didnt really like being a prince, so he said he was a maid. He never told anyone, but he kinda wanted to be a maid, so he could enjoy cleaning things with the help of others and help people.

When they got to Cross' castle, Cross lead Dream to a beautiful guest room. He gave dream beautiful golden pajamas. Dream thanked him and started changing right away, infront of Cross. Dream didn't really mind anyone seeing his body, while cross was really embarrassed so turned around.