🍋chap 3 - double the fun🍋

Requested by: TukiniUkina

Cross was in Sci's lab, looking at some potions. He suddenly saw a purple glowing potion. He picked it up. "C-Cross wait! This potion b-bottle is very fragi-" Science couldn't finish his sentence, because Cross grabbed the potion bottle too tightly, so it broke and the potion poured onto his pants. "Ah!? Damn it! Now I look like I peed myself!" Cross groaned. Science had a better idea for why Cross should be groaning.

"U-uhm... Cross...? T-This was the 'double-D' potion..." Sci said with a worried look.

(Ah yes me running out of name ideas again ✨✨)

"Double what...?" Cross said. Science dragged him into a surgery room and closed the door. "T-Take your pants off..." Sci said. "W-what?! Why-?" Blush spread around Crosses cheeks. "Just d-do it..." Sci ordered.

Cross took his pants and boxers off... "There's nothing wrong...?" Cross said. "Now summon your ecto..." Sci said. Cross was embarrassed and confused, but did it anyway. He just expected his big cOck to be there, but he saw something else... Instead of his one dick, he saw two. "What in the Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory....." Cross said. He was now as purple as a grape. (Green grapes: I'm here too-)

Cross just stared. "I-is there any way to cure this....?" He slowly asked. "There isn't, b-but the effect will disappear after 24 h-hours..." Sci said. "But I told Dream that I'll visit him today!! He can't see me like....this!!" Cross yelled in fear. "I didn't need to know y-your plans with Dream d-due to what you just said..." Science facepalmed.

"You'll have to stay like t-this for the 24 hours." Sci said. "You can go now.." Cross just put his boxers and pants back on.

When Cross was home, he just laid in his bed and stared. 'what am I supposed to do now... Dream's definitely gonna make fun of me...' he thought. He was very afraid of the many things that could happen. He then got a call from Dream. He was a bit scared, but he eventually picked it up. "H-hey Cheesecake.." he said.

"Hi Crossy, what do you wanna do at my place?" Dream asked with his usual feminine voice. His soft voice always made Cross blush. "Hm... Watch a movie..?" Cross offered. "Sure! I'm excited for it. See you at 6 then! Love you Crossy~!" Dream said and hung up. Cross looked at the time. It was 17:28.

~timeskip.~

Cross arrived in front of Dream's house.. well, more like a smaller mansion. Since Nightmare was a good brother to Dream, he got Dream this house for his birthday. Cross activated the bell. "Who is it?" Dream asked. "Your double-stuffed fluffy comfort pillow~" Cross said with a smile. Suddenly, the gates opened.

When Cross walked inside, he was Greeted by Dream. "Hello Crossy~!" Dream giggled and gave Cross a kiss on the lips. "Heh, hi Dreamy." Cross calmly said. He kind of forgot that his 🍆 turned into 🍆🍆. Dream led Cross to the big living room. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Dream asked. "Hmm.... Murder Mystery?" Cross replied with a smile.

"That sounds nice! I'll go make the popcorn!" Dream said and went into the kitchen. Cross sat on the couch and opened Netflix on the TV. He then put Murder Mystery there. When Dream came back with the popcorn, he sat on Crosses lap and cuddled up to his chest. Crosses male ecto immediately summoned by itself, making him blush. The worst (best) part was, Dream had his female ecto summoned already. (Imma pronounce Dream's gender as a she now, don't judge.)

When the movie was over, Dream noticed that something was poking her ass. "Cross? Did you put the remote on your lap..?" She asked and tried rubbing the place with her body. "M-mmh~!? U-umm~? N-no..?" Cross asked and tried to hold the feeling of heat inside of him, even tho it was hard.

"Are you...in heat?" Dream asked. There was a bulge poking her now. Cross was flustered now, but he didn't wanna lie to Dream. "Y-yea....." He slowly said. Dream got off of him and smiled. "Crossy, you know that I can help you out anytime you want." She said. "T-this time it's different... I'm s-scared.. that you'll make f-fun of me..." Cross stuttered out and covered his crotch with his hands. The bulge in his pants was now glowing bright purple.

"Aww, don't be scared Crossy, i would never make fun of you... Now, let me see that large dick of yours~..." Dream said and gave Cross a kiss on the cheek. Cross blushed a lot. "O-okay...." Cross said and slowly took his pants and boxers off. His two d¡cks sprang out, already hard. Dream blushed a lot. There was golden blush all over her face. "W-wow... How did this happen...?" She asked.

"S-Science..." Dream now understood what Cross meant. She then got between Crosses legs and licked one of Crosses dicks. "Well, it's gonna be double the fun then~!" She said and started sucking in Crosses members. "Ngh~... Y-yeah... t-that's it~!" Cross groaned and petted Dream's head.

After a minute, Cross couldn't hold back and double cummed into Dream's mouth. "M-mh~?!" Dream's mouth was full of the white liquid. She decided to swallow it. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth after she swallowed it. She was panting heavily and there was saliva mixed with cum dripping from her tongue.

Dream then walked took all her clothes off and threw them on the ground. She climbed on top of Cross and lined her entrance up with his two members. "Heh... You ready?" Cross said as he grabbed onto Dream's thighs. "Of course~. And one more thing Crossy, I want it rough and hard~.." Dream ordered. Cross smiled. "Wish granted~"

With that, he slammed both of his members in Dream's entrance. She moaned in pleasure and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. After she adjusted, even tho it took a bit longer, due to it being two members, not one, Cross started thrusting into her roughly. "Mmmh~!! Y-yes~!! Do-Don't stop~!!" Dream moaned out. Cross gripped onto one of Dream's breasts and started massaging it, while sucking on the other one.

Dream moaned in pure pleasure. "F-faster~!!" She said. Cross fulfilled her need and started thrusting even faster, at inhumane speed.

After a few minutes, Cross felt himself getting close. "D-Dream...? I'm c-close... S-should I cum inside...?" He asked. "Y-yes please, I want to f-feel your cum in my w-womb...." Dream said with pure lust in her eyes. Cross thrusted roughly a few more times, before cumming right into Dream's womb. He pulled out, with his cum flowing out of Dream's entrance.

"Ahhh~... S-so much~..." Dream exhaled. She rested her head on Crosses muscular chest. She was very tired. Cross covered them both with a cozy blanket and hugged Dream. They both fell asleep.

~The End~