🍋chap 2 - I'll order a lemon juice🍋

A killermare oneshot requested by helpme1m.

There will be some lemons and Nightmare's ex being a gacha 2018 spoiled brat.

___________________________________

Killer was currently at the bar alone, drinking the ursus beer. (I'm not kidding but a beer called "ursus" really exists and it means "bear" but for me, it's SUS).

He was like this for at least 30 minutes, when suddenly, a skeleton in black sat next to him and ordered a starobrno beer. (A beer from the Czech Republic)

After the bartender served him his drink, he grabbed the glass of beer with one of his tentacles and drank from it. He then got a book and started reading, while sipping the beer. Killer curiously looked at the book. "What are you reading?" He asked. ".....a book, obviously." The skeleton replied, not looking away from his book.

"Wanna be friends?" Killer asked and gave the skeleton a warm smile. "......are you drunk or something?" The black skeleton stared at Killer in disbelief. "Well, since this is a bar, I should be, but I'm not~!" Killer replied. "Let me guess... You have no idea who I am." Killer nodded.

"I am Nightmare, the king of Night and Negativity, I'm everyone's worst nightmare." The black skele said with a smirk on his face. "You're not my worst nightmare, but you can be my best nightmare if you want." Killer said with a cute little grin and sipped his ursus beer. Nightmare's smirk soon disappeared.

'is he stupid or something!? How the hell isn't he afraid of me!!?' Nightmare thought. He thought about it for a while. 'i don't even know how friendship works...'  Killer just patiently stared at Nightmare, waiting for him to decide.

"Fine, I'll be your friend...." Nightmare said with a shy face. Killer suddenly hugged him, making him flinch. "Caaaan I get your number, Nighty?" Killer asked. "First of all: yes, it's *** *** ***." Nightmare said. (We had censored Nightmare's phone number here, we don't want anyone calling him, do we?)

"And second of all: the fUck you're calling Nighty??" He asked. "It's your new nickname, I'm Killer btw." Killer said as he typed the number on his phone. "You got any other friends than me, Killz?" Nightmare asked and sipped his starobrno. Killer nodded. "Yup, I have a friend called Cross, but he's probably somewhere hooking up with his boyfriend Dream, so I'm here alone." Nightmare froze at the sentence.

"Night? Is anything wrong-?" Killer asked. ".Dream.is.my.brother." NM said. "Oooo cool!" Killer replied. Nightmare sighed and took another sip of the beer. "Hey, how about we do a challenge?" Killer smirked. "What challenge?"

"The one who drinks the most wine glasses can tell the other one anything and they have to do it." Nightmare thought about it. "Alright." He said and ordered a bottle of red wine.

~timeskip cuz Dream's legs aren't working~

Killer drank 14 small glasses of wine, while Nightmare drank 16 and was finishing his 17th one. And yes, you guessed it right! They both were drunk as (the thing that Cross and Dream do.)

"Well....*hic* gu-guess I *hic* won..~" Nightmare drunkly said. Killer groaned in defeat and agreed.

Nightmare picked Killer up with a tentacle and teleported them both to his mansion.

He then walked into his room with Killer in his arms. Killer was just drunkly grinning at him while petting his chest. When they got there, Nightmare put Killer on his bed and smirked. "I dare *hic* y-you to le-let me *hic* roughly f-f-fuck you..~" he said as he licked his lips(?).

Killer gave the black skeleton a smirk and formed his bloody red female ecto body, while taking his upper clothes off. When he took his shirt off, Nightmare could see his juicy D cup-sized breasts. Nightmare couldn't control himself that much anymore, so he grabbed Killer's breasts and massaged them with his fingers and tentacles, making Killer softly moan. Nightmare then formed his own male cyan ecto body and took his sweater off, revealing his hot six pack.

He then fully undressed himself and Killer, and made him suck on one of his tentacles. Killer didn't even mind the large tentacle in his mouth, he just stared at Nightmare's already hard large member, that was right in front of him. After a while, Nightmare laid on the bed and made Killer sit on his face using his tentacles.

He then rubbed his ass and entrance with tentacles, while teasing him. "M-mmhh.. s-stop the *hic* te-teasing..~" Killer moaned as he rubbed his breasts against each other. Suddenly, Nightmare thrusted his tongue inside his pussy and started eating Killer out. (I feel too sus... 😩)

After a minute, Killer cummed inside Nightmare's mouth, while panting heavily. They switched positions so Nightmare was on his knees and Killer was on his four, with his face in front of Nightmare's large cock. "What *hic* wo-would you like *hic* to or-order~..?" Nightmare said and petted Killer's head. "I'll order *hic* a l-lemon juice..~" Killer said with a smirk on his face.

He then put the tip of Nightmare's member in his mouth and licked it.

~timeskip cuz I'm sus and lazy~

Nightmare quickly slipped a condom on and roughly thrusted his full length into Killer's wet pussy, while gripping onto his breasts. There were muffled moans coming from Killer's mouth as well. Nightmare thrusted two tentacles in Killer's ass, one in his mouth and three in his entrance.

They both soon felt themselves getting close. They both groaned/moaned as their liquids covered the condom completely. They panted heavily and fell asleep, very exhausted.

~the next day cuz I'm laaaaazy~

Killer woke up and felt like someone was hugging him, he turned around, to see Nightmare hugging him, completely naked, while grabbing onto his breasts. Killer suddenly remembered what happened yesterday and blushed deeply. He once again thought at the feeling of getting roughly fucked by Nightmare.

He slowly got up, somehow being able to walk, and made his way to the big kitchen.

~timeskip 3 cuz Cross likes to Fucc Dream~

Nightmare woke up, and noticed that Killer wasn't next to him. He put his boxers on and walked into the kitchen as well.

When he came into the kitchen, he saw Killer preparing breakfast. "Good morning Night, I made ham&eggs, want some?" Killer smiled.

Nightmare nodded and sat at the table, watching Killer prepare the meal. "Not gonna lie you were really good in bed yesterday..." Nightmare mumbled and watched Killer's every move. Killer smirked and put the meal on the table. "How about we do a round 2 this evening~?" Nightmare just grinned in agreement.

~another timeskip because Cross didn't stop making out with Dream yet~

"Ey Killz, I'm gonna go shopping, wanna come?" Nightmare asked as he finished his breakfast. "Of course Nighty, I'd love to." Killer smiled. "I must say that for a 'king of Negativity' you're a real gentleman~" Killer added and washed the dirty dishes.

After that, they both put some nice clothes on and teleported to a nearby mall in that AU.

They were talking about stuff, while getting to know each other better. Suddenly, Killer bumped into a bunny girl with blonde hair and like 69 tons of makeup. The girl looked like the brats from 2018 gacha life stories. She gasped dramatically as she stared down at Killer. "How dare you bump into my perfect body!!" She yelled.

Nightmare offered Killer his hand, and as Killer took it, Nightmare gave him a quick kiss on the hand, making him smile. "Don't ignore me you little-" the lady was cut off by Nightmare grabbing her by the neck with a tentacle, choking her. "Listen here Bridget, if you lay a finger on Killer, I'll make sure you're going to die by the slowest and most painful way I know." Nightmare stared at the bratty girl.

"Night? You know this whore?" Killer asked. Nightmare nodded. "This bitch here is my ex, she was with me only because of money and fame, but it's over now." He explained and tightened his grip on Bridget's neck. He then looked her in the eyes.

"I would love to kill you right now, but I have to deal with way more important things than you." Nightmare said and smashed Bridget against the wall. Then he just gently grabbed Killer's hand and walked away like nothing happened.

Killer once again turned around at Bridget and pointed his middle finger at her. 😊🖕

~The End~