3rd Memory

- Eh ! <@&\#! Tu Viens ?

I turn around. Who is calling me? Do I know them? I guess. I wouldn't be running toward them if I didn't. The person who is calling my name is standing next to a group of four people. I stop in front of him. As always his face is blurred but somehow, I think, he's my age.

He passes his arm around my shoulder. Strangely, I let him be. We walk to the other four people.

- Regardez qui a décidé de se joindre à nous.

They look at us. One of them, a girl, jumps on me, literally. I have to carry her so she doesn't fall. Her long dark hair blocks my view. It's longer than mine. In this memory, I can feel that my hair ends on my shoulder. The girl in my arms finally looks at me and smiles.

– Ça te dérangerait d'être à l'heure pour une fois ? On va louper le feu d'artifice !

I excuse myself. The other started walking before us. The girl gets down to get on my back. She poses her head on my shoulder and I catch up with the rest of the group. They look at us and one of them shuffles a laugh:

– <@&\#, tu devrais pas la laisser monter sur ton dos comme ça. Elle va finir par te faire mal.

The others nod. The girl sticks her tongue out at them. I hear my laugh.

– Ça ne me dérange pas, je suis assez forte pour la porter. Et puis elle est légère comme une plume.

– Merci <@&\#, t'es la meilleure.

She hugs me from her spot and the other sighs.