Chapitre 26: Silver Henderson

- Think About You  -

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

I followed 'Marie' outside of the clothing store.

"I'm glad we finished. When we get home, I'll have my reward."

'Marie' doesn't answer. I catch up to her and walk by her side. She looks drained from all her energy. There's a chance she'll fall asleep in the car...or maybe here. I put all my bags in one hand and grabbed her wrist. She turns to me, her blond hair flying around her and her surprised face makes her look like an angel. Am I hallucinating?

"Is something the matter, Silver?" She asks.

Yep, I'm not hallucinating. I love her voice. At the moment, it's sounded exactly how I thought it would. And her eyes look like the depth of the ocean. I like this blue. I hear her voice calling me. She looked at me.

"Silver, you there? Is there something on my face?"

"What about you? Do you need something? Anything, just tell me," I say determined to know what she needs to smile.

She doesn't respond. Her blue eyes stare into mine as if she is trying to say something.

"Marie, what do you need?"

I take a step closer to her. Her mouth opens, she's going to talk.

"I need...J'ai besoin de toi."

What? Was that French? Does she realize I didn't understand? 'Marie' seems to come back to reality. She takes a step back, her cheeks becoming slightly red.

"What was that?" I ask even though I know she won't repeat.

She turns her back to me.

"Rien, allons y."

Yep, it definitely sounds different.

"You do know that I don't understand what you're saying?"

"I said we are going!"

"And before that."

"I didn't say anything-"

"Did you say something embarrassing? You were so red! Damn, I wish I understood French."

We exit the mall when a slight smile appears on her face.

"And I'm glad you don't."

"That's it, I'm gonna learn French!"

She laughs. We reach the pathway and people look at us because we're too loud apparently.

"Good luck," she says with a laugh.

I walk on the pathway.

"Don't test me, Demonia. I'm gonna learn French and I'll be even better than you!"

"I doubt about it. Wait, Silver-!"

Before I could look at her, I was pushed to the other side of the road. Behind me, I hear a car and the screams of the other people around me. The bags are on the floor. I'm scared to turn around...but nothing bad happened right? The light was green when I walked on the road and there were other people with me. It can't be an accident. It can't be an accident. It can't.

Marie! I have to look. Please be alright, on the other side of the road. Suddenly someone screamed over the noise getting everyone back to reality.

"Call an ambulance!"

I dare to look behind me. Three people are laying on the road next to a car. One of them is Marie. I grab the bags and walk to her. Three women surround her. One of them is getting her pulse while the second one is trying to see if she is bleeding. The last one is on the phone with 911. I walk closer and the one getting her pulse notices me.