¹

Door 1

TEAM PRINCIPALS AND THE FIA

Christian puts his smartphone aside with a little sigh. Max had just called and told him that the FIA would forbid them to stay in a house as long as it was winter break.

Normally all the drivers, with several former drivers, are living between the seasons in a big villa in Germany. They are outside of Munich in nature and have their peace from the press there.

Therefore, he has arranged a meeting with the other team pricipals. Together, the 10 men want to convince the FIA that the house should continue to exist.

The first to arrive is Toto Wolff. The Austrian drops down next to Christian and looks rather tired and overwhelmed. The smaller one just leaves it without comment.

Günther Steiner comes in a few minutes later, followed shortly by Frederic Vasseure. Alpines and AlphaTauris team bosses show up together and Zac Brown also comes in, bringing a cold breeze with him. The rest arrive in one set.

In the bustling heart of Monaco, the heated debate ensues within the walls of the FIA headquarters. Christian, with his piercing gaze, advocates for the preservation of the prestigious F1 House, a symbol of unity and tradition in the realm of Formula 1 racing. His fervent arguments reverberate through the room, as he highlights the historical significance and the camaraderie it fosters among the teams.

Opposing him, Cyril Abiteboul of Renault stands firm, emphasizing the financial strains and administrative burdens that maintaining the F1 House entails. He motions towards the stack of paperwork, highlighting the exorbitant costs incurred and the negligible returns. Fred adorned in his signature red tie, lends a sympathetic nod, acknowledging the financial conundrum that grips the sport.

As the discussion intensifies, Toto, the eminent figure from Mercedes, finds his eyelids surrendering to the weight of exhaustion. The meticulous deliberations blur into a dull hum as the Austrian's mind drifts, conjuring visions of roaring engines and twisting circuits. With a soft sigh, he surrenders to slumber, his head finding an unwitting resting place on Christian's shoulder.

Unperturbed, Zak Brown of McLaren raises his voice, advocating for a compromise that would involve cost-sharing among the teams, thereby alleviating the financial strain on any single entity. His pragmatic approach seeks to find a middle ground, urging the FIA to consider the sentimental and practical facets concurrently.

However, the contentious discussions show no signs of abating. Mike Kranck of Aston Martin voices his concern, underscoring the changing dynamics of the sport and the need for a streamlined, modernized approach to administration. His sharp analysis highlights the necessity for adaptability in the face of technological advancements and shifting fan demographics.

Amidst the flurry of arguments and counterarguments, Ross Brawn, the F1 Managing Director, endeavors to maintain a sense of decorum, mediating the fervent exchanges with a calm demeanor. With a measured tone, he attempts to steer the discourse towards a collaborative resolution, urging the team principals to seek common ground despite their diverging viewpoints.

Outside the large windows of the FIA headquarters, the Mediterranean sun is gradually setting, casting an amber glow over the principality. Inside, the discussion still reverberates, punctuated by Toto's muffled snores. As evening falls, Christian finally manages to convince Jean to continue F1 House.

Relieved, they all look at each other and stretch first. They have been sitting there for a few hours, some of them writing something down, but the men have not taken a break. Toto is still sleeping with his head on Christian's shoulder and is not disturbed by the backs of the chairs around him.

The two are the last ones left in the room. "Wake up darling!" Christian says softly and shakes Toto gently by the shoulder. Tired, he blinks several times.

"Come on, you can go back to sleep at home." The Brit convinces him. With a yawn, the taller one gets up and together they leave the building.

They hurry because they still have to get to Salzburg and some team bosses can be real gossips. [They need to drive for 9h]

❄️~~~~~~~~❄️

First one ⛄️

Omg, I'm so exited! Even tho I have a math exam at the last day of school before the Christmas holidays