Door 8

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

As the drivers eat breakfast in the kitchen that morning, Danny notices something. "We don't have any Christmas decorations or clothes in Germany."

The rest frown thoughtfully and Max mumbles "I have some." Daniel sighs and replies "But that's also Red Bull." Max grins and nods. "Do you have anything that's not Red Bull Merch?" Asks Jenson and the Dutchman answers "I have Ferrari and McLaren Merch." Jenson sighs quietly and smiles briefly.

So, it's settled. It's time for Christmas shopping. Lewis strolls into a high-end fashion store, his eyes scanning the racks for the perfect ensemble. He picks out a sleek suit and a stylish winter coat, envisioning himself making a statement at holiday gatherings.

Meanwhile, Sebastian is in a nearby boutique, carefully selecting festive sweaters and scarves. His meticulous nature extends beyond the racetrack as he contemplates which patterns will best capture the holiday spirit. Kimi, known for his stoic demeanor, surprises everyone by enthusiastically choosing a quirky Christmas-themed tie, injecting a touch of humor into his usually serious wardrobe.

Max, always up for a challenge, navigates the bustling holiday crowds with the same precision he applies to the racetrack. He's on a mission to find the most unique and eye-catching Christmas decorations. Spotting a store with dazzling lights, he enters and emerges with an armful of ornaments that could rival any festive display.

In another corner of the city, Daniel is drawn to a vintage store, his vibrant personality reflected in his eclectic fashion choices. He emerges with a funky, retro Christmas sweater and an old-school record player, ready to bring a nostalgic vibe to his holiday celebrations.

Valtteri opts for a more traditional approach, carefully selecting elegant decorations for his home. He envisions a classic Christmas tree adorned with silver and gold ornaments, creating a timeless and sophisticated ambiance. Meanwhile, Fernando explores the local markets, immersing himself in the festive atmosphere and selecting artisanal decorations to add a touch of authenticity to his holiday décor.

As the day progresses, the drivers reconvene for a cup of hot cocoa in a charming café. They share stories of their finds, laughing and exchanging gifts. Charles surprises everyone with personalized racing-themed Christmas stockings, each embroidered with the driver's name and car number.

Esteban, always one to appreciate the finer details, presents each driver with handcrafted ornaments symbolizing their achievements on the track. The drivers, in turn, express gratitude for the camaraderie that extends beyond the racetrack and into the festive season.

The babys Logan, Oscar, Mick and Nikita are going. The four of them, who are just called BG, are in a huge mall. They don't even know where they are. But they found plushies so they really don't care. Logan immediately gives Oscar a koala plushie, while Kita gives a golden Retriever pup stuffed toy to Mick. But what they buy for the rest is just candy. Much candy. Mostly German marzipan.

They soon realize, that Kita is obsessed with marzipan so they decide to call him marzipan. The public doesn't know that the young Russians surname is Kvyat and not Mazepin so it's actually very smart.

They eventually get lost in the huge mall and Kimi and Seb need to find them with the information mall, plushie, coffeeshop and a "LOOK MICK, THERE IS A REINDEER!". After 2 hours they finally got found by Daniel and Val and they decided that it was time to go home.

"I'll never go into the city centre with you again. We had agreed on 3 hours. In the end it was 7. 7 FUCKING HOURS!" Seb scolds the others. Shortly afterwards, everyone is in timeout.