²⁰

Door 20

SANTA CLAUSE VILLAGE

Mark blinks tiredly. Why is he awake? Oh, that's why. Yuki, Carlos, Esteban, Stoffel and Oscar all jump up and down excitedly. On the bed. And also kind of on Mark. And Nando. The two older drivers sigh and Nando catches Carlos. With a giggle the Spaniard lays now in his father's arms. "¿Por qué estás levantado tan temprano, pequeño? " Nando asks him smiling. "Hoy visitamos a Papá Noel y a los elfos."

[Why are you up so early, little one? || Today we visit Santa Claus and the elves]

"Estamos visitando a la familia de Yuki. Los pequeños hombres divertidos." Oscar laughs and Mark starts to laugh aswell. "That's not nice shorty." He grins and pics Oscar up. The kids all adore Nando a little bit more than him because the younger one is more present over the year. But Oscar loves Mark. More than he loves Nando and you can actually see that. But that's something different.

[We are visiting Yuki's family. The funny little men]

They are going down stairs into the kitchen and eat breakfast together. The other drivers slowly also come into the kitchen to eat. It's pretty silent and peaceful.

When they arrive in the Village, they are in awe. Everywhere are running little Yukis in green and red dresses and suits, some Reindeers and angel are also there. A baby reindeer runs around and plays with visitors.

Max immediately grabs Charles' hand and they run off. Pierre and Yuki giggle and run to the Reindeers to pet them. Pascal and Stoffel go to the big candy canes. The parents are without their children faster than they can look.

"I swear, we should gift them a GPS tracker." Mumbles Nando. The parents laugh but soon they split up and wander around with their partners. Well, Tonio and Hulk also wander around together because their boyfriends are children now.

Seb and Kimi walk side by side through an alley. Seb looks over to Kimi and the Fin smiles at him. "What is it?" He wants to know. "Nothing, nothing." Sebastian says and looks forward again. Kimi scrutinises him and takes the younger ones hand. He locks their finger and Seb doesn't even realize how much he smiles.

"Look!" Jenson grins fascinated and drags Romain over to a little stand. Romain hugs his fiancé from behind and lays his head on Jenson's shoulder. "It's cute." The Swiss nods and turns away to sneeze. "Bless ya." Jense mumbles slightly worried. "Just catched a cold." Romain says as he feels Jenson's worried look at him.

In the meantime found Danny and Kevin their way back to their boyfriends. "Hello there. What can we do for you?" Tonio smiles warmly  at the two boys. "Up?" Kevin asks and Nico looks at him with raised eyebrows. "Please." Kevin says and Nico picks him up. "Of course honey. Where is the rest?" He smiles warmly. "Dasher." Kevin mumbles and tries to hide in Hulks jacket.

They make their way to Dasher, one of Santa's reindeers. On their way Tonio calls the rest of the parents to let them know where they meet. When they arrive, they can see the kids playing and jumping around. Max and Charles are building with Logan and Oscar a snowman and the rest is with the reindeers.

"Come on, time to go home!" Kimi says and picks up Max. Mick immediately runs to Michael and is also being picked up. The others are also being carried or the parents nudge them forwards to leave the little village.

Not even 5 minutes after they drive, all the kids are peaceful asleep.