¹³

Door 13

CHRISTMAS MOVIES NIGHT

"Can we watch movies?" Asks Max Kimi. "Of course shorty." Smiles the Fin and picks his son up. "Whatcha thinking about a movies night?" He asks. Max nods with a smile.

When Nico enters the room, most of the people in the room look at him. "What?" He asks, confused. Kevin hides his face in Hulk's shoulder and he says softly, "Aww, it's all good sweetie." Kevin mumbles something and snuggles even closer to the German.

"Care to explain?" Asks Mika and stares at him with a non-readable look. "Ehm." Chuckles Nico nervous and Kevin raises his head and happily says "Love love." Mika looks confused at the little boy. Kevin notices and says "Nano, Kimi love. Mimi, Jess love love."

"They're together." Seb says with a little sigh when he sees that Mark still doesn't get it. "Ahh." The Aussie nods. Mika fixes Nico with a look until suddenly there is a loud bang and everyone flinches. They look at the kids and find a shocked Danny, a Max on the verge of tears and a shelf that has been knocked over.

"Sorry." Max mumbles, still terrified, and then hides behind Seb. Danny runs to Tonio and clings to him, crying. "Aw, what happened?" Tonio asks the 5-year-old worriedly. "I didn't mean to do that." Daniel sniffsles and the Italian takes his boyfriend in his arms.

"Va tutto bene, amore mio. Tutto andrà bene. Nessuno è arrabbiato con te, te lo prometto. Ti voglio bene, qualunque cosa accada. Non preoccuparti, bambino." Toni soothes the scared boy and walks a little bit back and forth to calm the kid in his arms. "I'm worried about him." Mumbles Mark with a short look in the direction of the Ferrari and AlphaTauri drivers. "He scared much. Bad dreams an bad people." Answers baby Max. He sits on Sebs arm who Mark was talking to.

[It's all right, my love. Everything will be alright. No one is mad at you, I promise. I love you no matter what. Don't you worry baby.]

The two former Red Bull drivers exchange a look and Mark goes to Oscar. His son tries to eat a chair which isn't really great when dinner will be served in half an hour.

Later in the evening, the drivers gather in the living room to start the film evening. Snacks, drinks, blankets and cuddly toys are ready and off they go.

"Isä?" Aks Pascal quietly. "Yes?" Smiles Kimi. "Can we watch the Grinch?" He wants to know. "Of course Qualle." Nods the Fin and looks around with a look that asks if anyone doesn't want it.

Over the course of the film, Danny cuddles up very close to Tonio. He puts his arms around the boy and hugs him protectively. "What's wrong piccolo campione?" Antonio whispers worriedly and Daniel replies quietly, "The Grinch looks like Zak Brown when he's angry."
[Little champ]

Max, noticing Danny's fear, quickly runs over to the Australian on his short legs and cuddles up to him as well. Lando and Esteban also scoot closer.

The next film is switched on. Home alone, the Polar Express, Elliot the smallest reindeer, Elf, Trolls holiday, Winnie the Pooh: A very merry Pooh year, Frozen 1 & 2. More and more of the children and adults are falling asleep. The snacks are empty and the drinks are finished. As the credits roll on Frozen 2, Seb looks around tiredly and realises that he and Michael are the only ones still awake.

Michael gives him a brief, gentle but tired smile and, with a happy smile, Seb snuggles up to Kimi to get some sleep too. Michael tightens his grip on Mika's waist and falls asleep smiling.

❄️~~~~~~~~❄️

Oh my...The movies. I tbh don't like home alone. Please don't hate me for it 🥲

But Polar Express is- is, it's just 🤌
And a classic