²¹

Door 21

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

In the bustling town adorned with twinkling lights and festive decorations, Hulk, Checo, Daniil and Kimi prepare for a unique Christmas adventure.

As the quartet gathers in the living room, Nico suggests, "Let's head out for some Christmas shopping, guys. It'll be a good break from the whole time being around the kids."

"Do you wanna get rid of us?" Danny asks sadly. "Of course not little one. But without you children we can buy your presents." The German smiles and Daniel nods. "Fine." He mumbles and runs with a "Maxie, where are you?" Away.

Checo, always up for an adventure, grins, "Sounds like a plan. I've got a list of gifts to buy, and I'm determined to find the perfect presents."

Daniil, known for his lighthearted spirit, chimes in, "Count me in! I bet we can make this the most epic Christmas shopping trip ever."

Kimi, the enigmatic Finn, simply nods in agreement, sipping his coffee. The group gears up and heads into the bustling town, their laughter echoing through the streets.

Their first stop is a quaint boutique filled with unique gifts. Nico spots a sleek racing-themed watch and exclaims, "This is perfect for Lewis! He's always checking the time during the meetings and press conferences."

Meanwhile, Checo carefully selects a personalized helmet keychain for Max. "He can carry a piece of the track with him everywhere," Sergio remarks.

Daniil, with his mischievous grin, finds a quirky mug adorned with racing-themed puns for Pierre. "This will surely make him laugh every morning," he declares.

Kimi, typically elusive with his emotions, surprises everyone by picking out a plush toy for Charles. "Every driver needs a good luck charm," he states nonchalantly.

The group continues their shopping spree, exploring the town's vibrant Christmas market. As they stroll past stalls filled with handmade ornaments and festive treats, they encounter Esteban Ocon, who's also immersed in the holiday spirit.

"Join us, Ralf!" Checo calls out.

With a grin, Ralf Schumacher joins the group, and they exchange stories of their favorite Christmas traditions from around the world. Ralf excitedly shares tales of festive celebrations in his native Germany. Hulk and him realize once again how many different traditions there are in Germany.

The drivers then stumble upon a charity booth, raising funds for a local children's hospital. Moved by the spirit of giving, they decide to make a collective donation, signing a giant Christmas card with well wishes for the young patients.

Their next destination is a toy store, where the drivers find themselves engrossed in a heated debate over the best board game. Hulk insists on a high-speed racing board game, while Kimi remains stoic, indifferent to the choices.

"I say we go with Monopoly," The Mexican driver suggests diplomatically, diffusing the tension.

They leave the store with a compromise – a Formula 1-themed Monopoly set that promises hours of competitive fun back home. Their shopping bags grow heavier, filled with thoughtful gifts and shared laughter.

As the sun sets and the town lights sparkle brighter, the drivers make their way to a cozy café to recharge. Sipping on hot cocoa, they reflect on the joy of finding the perfect gifts for their fellow drivers.

"It's great to see everyone outside the intense racing environment," Daniil remarks, stirring his cocoa.

Kimi, in his usual succinct manner, adds, "Christmas is about more than just speed and competition. It's about connecting with others."

With their shopping complete, the drivers head back to their shared house, arms laden with bags and hearts filled with the warmth of the holiday season. As they enter the house, Mick, Max, Pierre, Kevin, Danny and Charles eagerly gather around, curious about the day's adventures.

Hulk, the storyteller of the group, recounts their Christmas shopping escapades, eliciting laughter and smiles from the gathered drivers. The living room transforms into a festive hub, adorned with the gifts they've carefully chosen for each other.