²²

Door 22

BAKING CHRISTMAS COOKIES

When Jenson comes into the living room, he is surprised. Lando, Carlos, Esteban and Oscar are sitting there. Nando is reading something while supervising the kids. "Why are you inside?" Jenson asks surprised. "Lando and Carlos don't like snow, Oscar says it's too cold outside today and Esteban is tired and didn't wanted to go." The Spaniard explains.

"Alright.  Why don't we do something cool inside then?" Jense asks and the kids look over to the two men with big interest. "What do you have in mind?" Nando asks back. "We are going to bake cookies." Jenson grins and the kids starts to smile. Amused, the Brit goes into the kitchen and looks if they have enough ingredients.

"Okay kids, we can start!" He yells through the house. Immediately the 4 children run into the kitchen with Nando following. "We are going to make a special type of cookies. It's called Plätzchen. Plätzchen are German cookies especially for the Christmas time." Jenson smiles and the kids listen intently.

They start to bake after a recipe from Romain and the chaos can begin. It starts when Esteban hits the egg too much on the edge of the table and the egg breaks down. Then Lando decides to throw flour at Carlos who throws the rest of the egg from the floor back.

"Stop it. Both of you. Carlos, Lando, go upstairs and clean yourself up. Esteban, come here, we will clean up the floor together." Nando sighs. "Yes papá." Carlos grumbles and Este nods slightly sad. Oscar and Jense just ignored the rest and Jenson showed the Australian how to put the butter into the bowl correctly.

After the little accidents, everything goes smoothly. They bake the cookies and decorate them. Because Plätzchen aren't real Plätzchen when they are not decorated.

So, here we go

So, here we go. The kids are getting so tired from all the baking and decorating, that Nando sends them to bed. They are changing their clothes and crawl into their beds. But then it starts. They want a good night story, but everyone wants a different one. They want stuffed animals but just special ones. Then they don't like this and that and everything.

"Nooo! I want Mark to bring me to bed!" Oscar screams. "Mark isn't here honey." Nando says. "But I want dad!" The Australian cries. Whenever Jenson or Fernando try to pick him up, he kicks and punches them. Nando knows that if they ignore it, Oscar would simply bite them.

Jense calls Romain to get the Swiss and also Mark to the house. 10 minutes later, Oscar still screams and cries and keeps the other children awake. The door opens. Mark comes inside and says "It's okay Oscar, it's okay. I'm here." Oscar immediately stops crying and screaming and stretches out his arms towards his father.

Mark picks him up and Oscar snuggles up to him. The little boy sighs contentedly and falls asleep almost immediately. The other kids also fall asleep pretty quickly and there is a calming silence in the house.

While Nando and Mark stay with the children, Jense and Romain are back in the kitchen. "Ready?" Jenson asks his fiancé. The latter one nods with a grin. They start moving in the kitchen as if there a fixed sequence of steps. They create a masterpiece while dancing to the music that's playing.

 They create a masterpiece while dancing to the music that's playing

Oh, sorry. No, not that.
THIS!!

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Fucking hell. 2 MORE DAYS. JUST 2 😭