Special

HALLOWEEN WITH LOGAN (FT. OSCAR)

Logan hums happily. Today, he and Oscar will celebrate Halloween. In America, Halloween is more important than in Europe. So, today on 10/31/23 Oscar will visit him in America.

Logan and Oscar are talented young racing drivers, so it's a surprise for Logans family to find them at a crossroads one chilly Halloween evening. As the aroma of roasting turkey fills the air, they sit across from each other at the festive dinner table, their eyes meeting in fleeting moments of unspoken longing. Logan's warm smile hides the turbulence within, while Oscar's composed demeanor betrays a hidden passion.

Logan glances at Oscar, whose eyes twinkle under the soft glow of the flickering candles. A flurry of emotions fills Logan's heart, a heart torn between ambition and desire. Despite the unyielding demands of their racing careers, the intensity of their hidden affair continues to grow, a flame that refuses to be extinguished.

If you're wondering, wait, does it say affair? You sure it's not romance? Then yes. Because Logan not only has the misfortune of being American, he also has terrible parents.

[Okay I'm a lil bit sorry for that. Let me explain. I mean with that the health system, insurances and school education! Not being American itself!!]

Terrible in the sense that he's dating his mother's best friend's daughter. Against his will. Dilara, that's his girlfriend's name, is in love with him and wanted to be with Logan for a long time. Of course, Logan is not interested in her. After all, he has been with Oscar for seven years.

His mother didn't like the idea of her son being gay at all and now Logan has to be with Dilara. Oscar knows about the whole thing and the two have decided together not to end their relationship.

Instead, Logan has been cheating on Dilara for almost 5 years, but what else is he supposed to do? Break up with the love of his life? You can't expect that from him.

But now, my dear Logan, shoo shoo, back into story with you!

The clinking of glasses and laughter from the other guests fade into the background as Logan's gaze locks onto Oscar's. A silent understanding passes between them, a shared secret that both cherish and fear. Logan's hand brushes against Oscar's under the table, sending a jolt of electricity through both of them, a spark that ignites the fiery passion they've tried so hard to conceal.

Amidst the clatter of silverware and the cheerful banter of their friends, Logan and Oscar steal moments of stolen glances, their hearts beating in synchrony with the rhythm of the night. With each passing hour, the weight of their unspoken desires becomes increasingly unbearable, the magnetic pull between them threatening to unravel their carefully constructed facade.

As the evening draws to a close, Logan and Oscar find themselves alone in the dimly lit living room, their heartbeats echoing in the silence. Without a word, Logan reaches out to caress Oscar's cheek, his touch igniting a fire that had long been suppressed. Oscar leans into the embrace, his lips finding Logan's in a tender yet passionate kiss that speaks volumes of their unspoken love.

In the soft embrace of the night, their desires intertwine, their racing hearts echoing the relentless pursuit of victory on the track. In each other's arms, they find solace and a sense of completeness that transcends the boundaries of time and place. Their love, a forbidden fruit in the realm of their high-stakes careers, blossoms against all odds, a testament to the resilience of their spirits and the depth of their shared passion.

Just as Logan is kissing the younger one, his mother comes in. She sees the two boys and they freeze. "Get out, now!" She screeches. "How dare you cheat on Dilara? And then with a boy too?" She continues to shout.

The Aussi quickly grabs his hand and the two run outside together and from there on and on. They know Kevin and Nico are in NYC for a HAAS thing, so they go in search of the older two. After a short enlightening phone call, they know where they need to go.

The way there is anything but fun. Still frightened by their mother, they flinch at every noise, of which there are many on Halloween. They hurry along the streets, close together, while their eyes constantly scan the surrounding.

After half an hour, they are standing in front of a large apartment building and look at each other uncertainly. As they read through the doorbell signs, they also find the name "Gene Haas". Immediately they press it.

"Yes please?" They hear Gene through the loudspeaker as well. "Um, Kevin sent us here. Oscar Piastri and Logan Sargeant." Oscar says, looking doubtfully at his boyfriend. But when the door opens, they exhale in relief.

When they arrive at the Haas owner's door, they are greeted with concern by Nico and Kevin. "What happened?" Kevin asks immediately. "My mother found out and kicked us out." Murmurs the older rookie and the Dane pulls him into his arms.

"Mein Gott, die sind ja ganz kalt. Günther, hol mal schnell ein paar Decken zum wärmen! Kindchen, wie konnte das denn passieren? " Nico calls out and the team boss goes in search of them, only to return shortly afterwards with blankets. [My God, they are cold. Günther, quickly get some blankets to warm them up! Child, how could this happen?]

As they sit on the sofa, they get into trouble explaining. How can they tell what happened without telling Gene and Günther about their relationship?

But Günther is kind and says reassuringly, "You don't have to tell what happened. You just have to talk to someone about it." The two rookies nod gratefully and snuggle into the blankets.

"We'll take them with us to Brazil. We're leaving in four hours." Says Nico. Kevin nods and stretches.

As the Haas drivers leave to let them know, they see that they are asleep. So Hulk picks up Logan and Kevin picks up Oscar and the two of them carry the younger ones to the car. At the airport, however, they are woken up.

On the plane to Brazil they cuddle up and go back to sleep while the Haas duo play cards.

🎃~~~~~~~~🎃

A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!

I originally wanted to publish it on Thanksgiving but then I realized that Thanksgiving is this year on 30.11. so it doesn't really makes sense.

LOSCAR WOHOOO

For  MmePenguin
So that you don't have to wait another whole month for the first chapter :)