³

Door 3

TEAM VIDEOS

It's time. Time for the last team Video of the year. This year, there is luckily no good bye video of one of the drivers. But now we come to the videos and their titles.

Mercedes:  Driving Home for Christmas - A Mercedes Family Reunion

Red Bull Racing:  Santa's Pit Stop Challenge with Red Bull Racing

Ferrari:  Ferrari's Festive Formula - Unwrapping the Season's Magic

McLaren:  Merry McLaren Makeover - Decorating the Pit Lane

Alpine:  Alpine's Christmas Carols Challenge

Aston Martin:  Aston Martin's Festive Drive - Spreading Cheer Across the Circuit

Alfa Romeo Racing:  Racing Reindeers of Alfa Romeo

Haas F1 Team:  Haas's Holiday Hunt - Finding the Perfect Present for the Team

Williams Racing:  Williams' Workshop Wonders - Crafting Racing-Themed Ornaments

AlphaTauri:  AlphaTauri's Winter Fashion Show - Racing in Style for the Holidays

The Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team is bustling with excitement as the festive season draws near. The sleek, high-tech headquarters are adorned with shimmering lights and tasteful decorations, creating an inviting atmosphere. Inside, the team members gather for their annual holiday celebration, creating an air of warmth and camaraderie.

Lewis, the renowned driver as he is, stands at the center, surrounded by his teammates. He recalls fond memories of his childhood Christmases, filled with the aroma of his mother's homemade mince pies and the joy of unwrapping carefully chosen gifts. Toto Wolff, the team principal, joins in, reminiscing about the snowy holidays in his Austrian hometown, where families would gather to share hearty meals and exchange heartfelt wishes.

George Russell, the team's dedicated driver, shares stories of the German traditions he cherishes because of Nico Rosberg, including the lighting of candles to welcome the winter solstice and the enjoyment of the Christmas markets in the frosty evenings. Meanwhile, the mechanics and engineers share anecdotes of their diverse cultural customs, showcasing a tapestry of festivities from around the world.

Amidst laughter and warmth, they indulge in a lavish feast, with an array of delicacies representing different corners of the globe. The sound of cheerful chatter fills the air, accompanied by the faint melody of classic holiday tunes playing softly in the background. Bottles of sparkling champagne pop open, adding a touch of effervescence to the jubilant ambiance.

As the evening progresses, they exchange thoughtful gifts, embodying the spirit of giving and gratitude. Each present is carefully chosen, reflecting the deep bonds that have been forged over the racing seasons. They raise their glasses in a toast, expressing their appreciation for the shared triumphs and challenges that have brought them closer together as a cohesive, unstoppable force on the racing track.

In the heart of the Mercedes-Benz F1 team, amidst the glitz and glamour of the racing world, the true essence of the holiday season shines through — the spirit of unity, friendship, and the celebration of cherished memories and traditions that transcend borders and cultures.