¹⁵

Door 15

DANCE IN THE SNOW

Jenson leans in the doorway and watches his boyfriend and their sons with a loving smile. Pierre and Alex laugh as they play pirates and fight the sea monster Romain.

When Alex and Pierre attack him at the same time, he dramatically falls backwards and drags Nando with him, who was actually an evil dragon and had his sons fight him as knights.

"Oh noooooo! My sons, you have to save me!" Nando shouts with a playful scream. Oscar, Stoffel, Carlos, Esteban and Yuki giggle and all 7 kids now attack the poor Swiss. Jenson and Mark start to laugh and save their partners.

Kevin and Danny peacefully play Pat-a-cake while eating pancakes and happily singing "Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker's man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can. Pat it and prick it and mark it with 'B'. Put it in the oven for baby and me." Both are sitting on the laps of their boyfriends.

Seb's kids all watch together the German version of Mickey Mouse clubhouse. They all understand German and to be honest, in German it just sounds better. [I swear it's my whole childhood!]

George, Alex, Kita and Lance play UNO. They may be only 4 years old, but they beat Daniil and Nico most of the time. Probably because both men favorites them.

When Jenson looks outside, his eyes start to light up. "It's snowing! Romi, it's the first snow this winter!" He shouts excitedly and Romain skilfully moves away from the children's play area.

Both men put on their shoes and coats with big grins on their faces. They quickly run outside and realise how cold it is. They decide to grab some scarves before they really run off into the twilight.

They stop on a meadow near the house and Jenson takes Romain's hands. As if by magic, their feet begin to dance while their hands warm each other.

The snow is now falling in thick flakes and the ground is turning white. The other drivers watch the couple dance with wide eyes. But the two are undeterred and keep on dancing. Their eyes are blissfully closed and their faces are raised to the sky.

It's as if the world was made for them. Their feet carry them light-footed across the ground while they both smile. The trees around them glow a warm yellow, muted by the snow. The white breathing clouds seem to rejoice with them and dance happily around them. The sky is clear and yet more and more snowflakes are falling, bringing with them a scent of elegance and grace.

They dance on and on until Jenson stops and looks at his Swiss with so much love that he becomes dizzy. Romain looks back and waits for Jenson to do something. The Brit lets go of one of his hands and drops to his knee.

"Romain, I love you. So much, you can't even imagine. Neither can I. I just can feel it. You were with me through everything. All the shit moments and our greatest memories. My championship, your COC win, the nearly bankruptcy of the team in 2009, your crash in Bahrein. We had lots of fun but also sad moments, fights and accidents. You were by my side all the time. I can't even explain how thankful I am for that. I love you till the end of time and more. Because you are the best boyfriend I could ever wish for. And I won't let that go. Never if you'll say so. So, in this moment, I ask you, Romain Grosjean, will you marry me?"

Romain stares at him and a tear forms in his eye. "Yes. Yes, yes, yes and a thousand times more. Was there ever even a doubt?" He says and Jenson stands up. "No, no there wasn't. Not in a million years." He smiles and kisses his fiance.

"I love you darling." Jense mumbles and Romi smiles. "I love you too Liebling." He answers and kisses the man in front of him once again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next one 🥹

MUCH MUCH (2)28 because I fucking love this ship. I'm obsessed with them!