Chapter 7

Special thanks to: Me, for I am a new god of this Earth, my glorious fire shall burn everlasting, glory be to the almighty 16.

Dude that rhymes with the almighty ctien I, made an unintentional reference to to sleep yay.

GHOST, Vane, and RIP for making the music I listened to while making this, those songs being:

My Eternity by Vane cuz it's very relatable: (That definitely won't be referenced later) (You got me luv)

Reckless Battery Burns by GHOST cuz T A M A R I:

Masquerade by RIP cuz it goes hard as fuck:

Fun fact Bianca and Iris were a couple in the earliest prototype of this story.

(Will definitely keep that in mind, I am not laughing all sinister like, what no.)

Funner fact this chapter was written under the influence of copious amounts of caffeine and salt water don't ask I'm fine. Heya its future me here just wanna clarify i was drinking a caffe latte and then i thought of hana and started crying

Funnest fact, if someone ever ships Evelien and Bianca again I'm going to make ww1 look like a fucking pool party, capisce?

You're welcome, you can edit now, Editor. (This was edited at eleven at night; I hope you're happy.)

Cw; violence and stuff.

¡trats gnikcuf stel yawynA

As soon as we're back in the shipyard Antoni approaches me, separate from the group.

"I've heard that you and Tau have been attacking Martian military bases around the system."

I step back slightly, taking note of my current lack of weapon.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I say, shaking my head.

"I'm not mad, Bia. I actually support it."

"What?" I say loudly, surprising us both a bit. I duck. "What?" I repeat.

"We need to show people they can't get away with messing with us. Be a lastin' thorn in their sides."

"Oh... ok." I say slowly, waiting for a catch, a punishment, something I guess. It felt strange, being told I was right. It felt... good.

"That's why I'm sending you, Tau, and Svetlana to go take care, of a Martian diplomat who just landed."

"Alright." I scoff, there it is. I'm not even mad at the slight catch. I've nothing better to do, I guess.

"They should be visiting this restaurant at noon." He hands me a crumpled slip of paper with an address written on it. I take it and check my watch: 11:23.

"I should probably get going, then." I say with a grin.

"Give 'em hell Bia." He says, surprisingly returning the smile.

"Will do cap." I tease. I head out and see Tau wearing an expensive looking suit at the wheel of a mag-lev with Svetlana riding shotgun.

"Bia! Glad to see you."

"I can't let you get all the glory. What's with the suit though?"

"I thought if we were part of a mafia or something, I might as well dress the part." They say, tugging at a frilled sleeve. We look at each other, burst out laughing, and I slide in the back seat behind them.