Chapter 12

Special thanks to:

FUCK OFF BING YOU FUCKING KURWA-

Sorry for that.

(No you're not)

Ha no! Just let the phantom into your shrine now, don't be surprised when we leave you to die. That's a reference inside a reference take that kurwa mac.

My jestie Mira

Tchaikovsky

I probably should've mentioned this by now, but mag-lev is short for magnetic levitation, (a common vehicle used in the book.)

Things from the flood by Simon Stalenhag

I swear if I had a dime for every time I bought a 160 dollar swedish sci fi book I'd have two dimes... shit I thought it'd be higher.

Odd mints:

The summer that never came:

(Relatable lol)

You're an awful person:

RAPTURE A CITY WHERE THE GREAT WOULD NOT BE CONSTRAINED BY THE SMALL

**So to clarify in this world Ukraine is kinda a military superpower and has annexed parts of Russia and Moldova and Hungary.**

Teto even tho her hair is used to mine for uranium

I'm writing this on a new computer yay 💙

Sorry if this is a bit shit I got FUCKING NOVACAINED actually I don't think it was novacaine but it was some sort of anisthetic and wciąż jestem na haju lololol so sorry luv I cant help it I AM A MEDICAL ANOMALY

also srry if my vietnamese is shit im not fluent so im praying google translate did its damn job

(Enjoy! Happy reading. Soup, om nom.)

Anyway lets fucking start? Behold how I use my sheer congealed hatred to bring you a PIECE OF ART, YOUR A PIECE OF ART. Ok I'll stop now, that wasn't even a ghost reference it was a kira one lol.

Cw arson, murder, and shit

The moment I return the next day Antoni confronts me walking from the parking lot to the back door.

"I ask you you to keep a low profile and you start A FUCKING WAR WITH THE STRONGEST MOB IN THE CITY!? FOR CHRIST'S SAKE THEY CONTROL HALF OF THÀNH PHỐ CỦA ÁNH SÁNG!"

Shit. I take a step back.

"Sorry..." I say, not making eye contact.

"Yeah you better be fucking sorry! You fucked up, Bea. I'm sending you and Tau to Odesa to get weapons." He shouts at me and I look up.
"Why Odesa? Ukraine is so far away I'm sure we could get shit here."

"Because we want quality shit and a military superpower will have what we need."

"Ok." I say quietly. I decide it's best to not argue. Tau and I head to The Damselfly and set a course to Earth. The trip is uneventful, even by normal standards. The city is even more advanced than thành phố ánh sáng and after a sudden coughing fit, I stand there in awe for a few seconds. Tau looks unsurprised and even a bit sad.

"Isn't this crazy Tau?" I say, clearing my throat.

"All this noise- these massive buildings, it reminds me of New Moscow." They whisper, stepping closer.