Chapter 11

Special thanks to:

Editor you do this again, sorry but I recklessly battery burnt my hands while cooking and writing hurts and I don't want to do it more than necessary.

Oh and if you're looking for more villain music try killer in the mirror, catch me if you can, or kill the lights by set it off.

I'm listening to spacegoat or scrapegoat or whatevr it's called. Anyway, take it away jestie!;

Thanks to; the chaotic force of nature, my bud, the spider everyone loves or fears, (or both,) "that one plant".

Cause you just scared the daylight out of the author in the name of gnomedom, violence, and bribery.

Keep my secrets. I am in no position for blackmail. :)

Thanks to the book "Spinning" By Tillie Walden, ... this book murdered me brutally, bruising and breaking me inside out... in a good way! (If y'all shites ban this book I will find you.) This thing taught me raw emotion.

Keeper of The Lost Cities. It's a good book. Taught me a thing or two about deaths and characters and stuff.

Also, I just wanna say, in Helluva Boss ep2 s2 (Episode 2, Season 2; Unhappy Campers) Mox was an absolute, overdramatic crybaby who only wanted attention. And I'm not surprised. It's honestly a good move.

(I'm a writer, it's fine.) Disagree with me if you want. OH I DO DISAGREE WITH YOU SIR. QUITE A LOT ACTUALLY!

Anyway lets fucking start!!!

About a day after we got back to New Luna, the news about the destruction of The Concrete Star gets out, despite the best attempts of the Martian Intelligence Agency. Luckily, Antoni doesn't connect its destruction and us four going missing for half a week. As I walk down the back exit stairs of the cafe, I see Benedict walking towards me.

"Sup Benedict." I shout, causing him to look up and shield his eyes from midday sun.

"Hello Bianca." Benedict replies flatly. I jump from the platform and land, looking up at him with a smile.

"How's Artemis?" I ask, elbowing him.

"Fine." He says, looking away to hide a smile.

"And how are you?" I nod, grinning. He looks at me for a moment, smile still on his face.

"Well I'm excellent." He laughs and shakes his head.

"Alright buddy." I laugh. "What did you come to ask me about?" Benedict clears his throat, gesturing for me to follow him. He starts walking and I follow.

"Apparently our supplier of liquor has switched to working for the Sarenians." Benedict says.

"And we've gotta take 'em down?" I guess, raising an eyebrow.

"You got it." He nods.

"Fun. Can I bring Iris?" I ask, practically giddy.

"Sure. The more the merrier." Benedict says, looking amused at me. I punch his arm and he bursts out laughing, definitely not the reaction I'd expect. But what'd he say, he was in a good mood.

"Ok I'll call her." I say, pulling out my phone and scrolling to "Not my little arms dealer <3" in my contacts. Aka; Iris. I call her and she picks up on the first ring.