Chapter 8

Special thanks to: My editors: autocorrect and that other one. (The menace, the devious, disastrous, ME!)

Songs listened to while making this:

Scapeg♾at by GHOST cuz it hurts my lungs:

Those Who Carried On by GHOST cuz its Those Who Carried On, I don't need a reason:

Happy Days by GHOST cuz it kinda goes hard ngl:

Editor it's for your own good, you need to listen to good music and GHOST has the best music of ever 🙂

Having said that if you ever pulls something like what you did in the special thanks of chapter 6, I will fuck you and your wife. Not really, it was just a helluva boss reference. I respect my fellow aces.

(Rest assured, sir, no strings shall be pulled. None, at, all.)

Christopher Pierre <3<3<3

Why am I like this

(That's mood Gabriella)

The aquitaine religion of France.

I think it was the monochrome mentality that made all this chaos start

For you to make it up to me you'd have to end my life

Because days without a callout

Are days I can survive

SO COME ON GET IT OVER WITH TOSS THE POISON DOWN THE HATCH
THEIR DECOMPOSED PERSONALITY WITH A ROTTEN SOUL TO MATCH
AND IF IT WERE UP TO ME ID HANG THEM BY THE NECK
I THINK THAT I CAN TESTIFY ID RATHER HAVE THEM DEAD

I'm sick of trying, I'm sick of crying, I'm sick of waiting till the grim reaper takes me. Dehumanized, in the eyes of the masses am I even a person. I don't know. Do you know? Could you even know?

I need to stop

...

Anyway lets fucking start!

Cw death and flashing lights

Two days later I'm thinking about my conversation with Iris when Benedict knocks on my door. He calmly peeks his head through the door but looks slightly on edge.

"Hello."
"Hey!" I say, confused why he seems nervous. No matter what, I can't seem to figure out why. Oh. Oh, Phoebe. Shit, I should apologize.

"I'm going on a mission with Jinny and Antoni says you have to come with us." Benedict says.

"What are we doing?" I say, following him out into the hall.

"You know that collector guy that you pissed off?" He calls, somehow farther in front of me.

"Yep." I chuckle, speeding up to walk next to him.

"There is this certain guy working for him and I've got orders to take him out. I thought I would take back up just in-"
"Take him out for a date?" I interrupt jokingly, elbowing him in the ribs.

"No, to kill him." Benedict mutters.
"Oh. That's much less fun." I say. He seems at a strange loss of words for a moment, then shakes his head.

"Alright well... you're coming with. And let's get this over with quickly, I have an... engagement this evening."

"Ok." I say slowly, trying to figure out what the end was about. We reach the garage and I get into a mag-lev to see Jinny's already in the back seat. Thank gods, Benedict was driving instead of them. I sit in the passenger seat and we start down the road. I take a couple deep breaths and try to look over. I can't.