Chapter 15

Special thanks:

Hello it's me

Ur fav

Im back

(I'm still here too! Me! The editor!) :)

I can't wait for hazbin hotel release wow

If you are reading this than watch pathological facade by ghost

"M8 first time in 3 years i've cried good job" -me upon hearing caffe latte

Jk jk i only listened to Levan Polka while writing this because i DO what i want

:)

No I actually listened to wildcard by kira:

If you like ashley graves you have no place in our empire

#ashleygravesisoverparty

No simps aloud

Its

A CALL TO ACTION CALL FOR PASSION CALL FOR SOMETHING MORE FOR WAR

"IF YOU'RE NOT WITH US YOU'RE AGAINST US"

AND YOU WONT LIKE THE ODDS FOR SCORE

And isn't. it. wonderful.

I hope ur happy Editor, I forced myself to not eat until this chapter was done to motivate myself to finish it lol

(Nooooooooo everyone go yell at the author to GO EAT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T LEMONS >:D

Also that helluva boss episode was reasonably good fight me, you know the one if you know)(it was 30 minutes of boring filler and mediocre songs calm down)

Anyway let's hugging start!

Antoni calls us all to another meeting, we're gathered in a bar...

"Well folks I've got to say, you did fabulous. The Sarenians are weaker than they've been in decades!" We cheer and drinks clink together. Antoni grins and stands on a table and continues, "If we are to cut the head off these bitchy low-lifes, we're gonna have to do some shit. Take action. The plan is this; according to our intel, tomorrow afternoon Rashad Hasanov, the leader of the Sarenian mafia, is going to be driving from the Sarenian's main base of operations to the Martian embassy to talk about the recent death of Fédor Ivanov. We intercept him, force him to exit his mag-lev, and gun him down. Sound good, crew?"

Cheers sound again along with noises of agreement. For once I'm quiet. He catches my sight and nods. I nod back.

"Very good. Sleep well folks, we've got a war to end in the morning. Oh, we've got a war to win." He jumps down from the counter and places his still full glass down. He sutures through, pausing to nod at people, but still walking towards the exit, leaving us to celebrate our closeness to victory. I try to hide it behind my drink, but my heart stalls as I look around for Iris. Instead, I turn and see Orion holding back tears.

"Hey, you good dude?" I ask. He looks at me like he wants to say whatever it is on his mind.

"I'm fine, it's nothing." He says instead.

"You sure?" I ask, placing my drink down.

"Yeah." He mumbles. We stand there for a moment and I decide I'll leave him be.

"Well feel free to tell me if you want to talk about it. I'm gonna go get some rest. You should too." I say, turning to leave. I leave behind the unknowing cheers and the counter where my empty cup stands next to Antoni's full one.