New Members (Chapter 1, no lovey dovey yet)

(3rd person limited, Alejandro.)

Alejandro had his plans, he had everything mapped out beforehand and was ready for this challenge. This was a lifetime opportunity, to be famous on live tv and have a chance to win money? Game on. He first wanted to test his skill out to make sure everything is on a good start, it had to be. Luckily, just as he expected, everything was going on great. His charm was in perfect condition. The girls looked at him in awe, they admire him. Just like he wanted them to. Now, he was not the only new member here. There's this "Sierra" girl who's a "superfan", he was slightly impressed that she made 16 blogs on this show. Only slightly. He was a little weirded out by her, I mean, who wouldn't? But she's a "superfan" so this is not too surprising. Then the girl ran right over to "Cody". He simply watched as she started fangirling over him, Alejandro even started to feel bad for the guy kinda.

Then the plane arrived

 Alejandro took a quick look at it and had doubts. The plane was falling apart, it did not seem steady, it seemed very unsafe. While he was looking at the plane, he interrupted. One of the contestants was panicking (Owen). It was a little over-the-top dramatic, and the host, Chris knocked him out with a pan. Alejandro was a little shocked at what the host did. But he wouldn't complain, the guy was a little annoying.

(boarding the plane and stuff)

Everyone was already starting to complain after boarding the plane. It was about singing. Chris was going to force them to sing because of ratings, and everybody didn't like the sound of that.  Chris wasn't even allowing them to have a rehearsal, since "the worst the singing, the higher the ratings". Then Chris started to give them a tour but got interrupted by Eziekiel. Chris, of course started insulting him and made him shut up.

(Sorry I'm not gonna write every detail, so um we finna skip all this and jump to Noah's honest reaction all this and we gonna forget the singing and stuff, actually let ignore everything until we finally get to a good part where we actually going somewhere with the lovey dovey stuff. SO. After the Noah chapter we gonna skip everything. Yes, my demons gotten into me which is why u pooks are getting a chapter early. And ik the chapter is short, but I'll probably start writing longer chapters after we get to chapter 3 since the first 2 chapters is only their honest thoughts and reactions to everything so far, I PROMISE THE LOVEY DOVEY CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR WGDUWHDIHWDUI😥😥😥)