Jealous "girlfriend" (Chapter 9)

Alejandro is good at determining how someone feels, it's what he's going to use to win the game overall. So, Alejandro was quick to notice how Noah actually feels.

(Noah ain't slick enough)

Now, this makes the job easier.

Even though Alejandro knows he'll have to get Noah out the game at some point it somehow saddens him to picture Noah getting thrown out the plane, but if he doesn't Noah will probably find out about his plans later on and his plans could be ruined.  

This gives him a headache.

Thinking about it, somewhere in his heart he wants to keep Noah in the game and have him stay by his side, but he also knows he couldn't do that since he could be a threat.

"Well, we'll just figure things out later on." 

Alejandro sighs under his breath.

"What did you say?"

Noah questions him sharply.

Well, ever since the visit in Germany Noah has been acting in this way. A lot harsher to him than the usual, seems to be more annoyed with him too. Alejandro has figure this was because he had been flirting with Leshawna, even though it was to benefit the team, Noah still seems ticked off. Kind of like a jealous girlfriend, but instead of it being a girlfriend in this case, it's a boyfriend instead.

"It's nothing amigo."

Alejandro says calmly, and then smiles at him.

Noah just gives him a look and then goes back to sitting in a corner.

Alejandro personally finds Noah cute. Not that he'll ever say it out loud though, His brother would never stop bothering him about liking a guy, he finds Noah quite intelligent and not too bad looking, which Alejandro finds it a shame that he'll have to get him out the game. He finds Noah quite interesting because of how quick Noah was to already find out about his plans.

Perhaps there's another way, right? He already knows that Noah has the same feelings for him, so perhaps there is.

Alejandro rethinks it all for a split second. 

His brother would still bother him non-stop about it, what would his family think about it though as well?

Is it worth the risk?

"Hey, why are you staring at the wall? You thinking about practicing your pick-up-lines on it or something? I feel bad for that wall."

Noah says out loud.

This... makes Alejandro snap back to reality...

Alejandro looks at him questionably.

"Que..."

Noah just rolls his eyes.

(Creator's Note: I like them sassy. I may be depressed but at least I still have my alenoah.😘😘😍😍😍)